bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ARATAMAKAMI-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Sound options are so easy. They're so fucking incredibly easy. Yet time and time again devs somehow fuck it up. Insane.

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
Hmm.cant even run it .When I run game I hear music and have only small bar with minimise and X button to shut it down

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
ChubbiesThread when people share opinions >:[
You didn't offer an opinion. You said "How do I delete someone else's game". That isn't an opinion, that's whining about the existence of something you don't like. Why come into the thread to talk about a game you don't like?

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
You didn't offer an opinion. You said "How do I delete someone else's game". That isn't an opinion, that's whining about the existence of something you don't like. Why come into the thread to talk about a game you don't like?
Thats what critics are for,can be constructive or destructive,if someone plays a thing and liked it or not,the person is free to share his experience whether positive or negative.
The one whining is you that takes offense to anyone's opinion

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Damn, a rare futa protagonist game where she both fucks other girls AND gets fucked in her own cunt, fully taking advantage of her hermaphrodite status. That's actually surprisingly rare.

On the other hand... the game seems to be actual hot garbage. Which isn't surprising if this circle has relations with the circle(s) I think it does...

The art style and some other things are very familiar after all.

Btw. How's the English in this? I want to know just how deep in my backlog I should put this...
A rare sight indeed.

Reactions: K0n0Dio
1.30 star(s) 4 Votes