Unity - Completed - Aratamakami [Final] [Recent Past (New)]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DegenerateGamer

very bad game, controls are very clunky and unresponsive, you will hit invisible hit boxes while trying to platform, combat is boring and mostly consist of hitting 2 buttons, animations are mid at best, h scenes are just still images shaking a bit. i didnt even finish the game because i got stuck in 1 spot hitting invisible hit boxes on parts i should be able to platform to,i could have finished it but the frustration is not worth the reward

maybe skip this one if you are looking for quality games.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Chronwalk

It's actually pretty bad...

I didn't finish the game, but... The art is separated between gameplay (fighting platformer) hand drawn and in the H scenes (I'd say a different artist) have nothing going on for them that makes them particularly exciting (at least to me)...

The sound effects are mediocre, the controls are quite clunky and wacky (you can jump almost 2 screens away by using W + C (jump letter)...

The translation, is... Bland and dull, nothing exciting, it's almost as bad as using MTL...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: The game size is almost 2 GB...

Honestly, if it was the first game of the developer, I can't complain I guess, they're starting but... If they really want to make a game, they really have to work in the gameplay part. I'm quite surprised it doesn't instantly crash after 2 minutes but it's still very green...
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Yokkat

Wow this game is bad. Platforming is clunky, controls are not very responsive, animations are pretty bad also. The third animation is a copy paste of the first, only with changed characters. There are no sex scenes other than cutscenes.

Estimated playtime before quitting: about 10 minutes.

Skip it.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

japster

might be ok, but at first boss i lost interest in finding if it gets better because i got hit while halfway across the screen, midair or randomly. Before that you already had to take leaps of faith to platforms you couldn't see etc.