EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ARATAMAKAMI-RJ01121352.jpg

Overview:
The main character, Anji Yaegaki, has a name like a man, but she is actually a girl goddess with a lid.
With the special power that resides in her body, she cooperates with the Reian Bureau, a national organization, and spends her days fighting against the dark divinity that lurks in the underworld.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-26
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: Recent Past (New)
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Other Games: SODOM - Two Girls in a City of Violence
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

q8ft9yrg.png image (1).png 87qvbp2c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Good art with, Live2D animations

• Haha
Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1703574913656.png
..that's super low for dlsite...
...is it really that bad?
...thx for the share...tho....

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 3205373
..that's super low for dlsite...
...is it really that bad?
...thx for the share...tho....
Unfortunately, it kinda is. Controls are kinda jank, h scenes are very lackluster and maneuvering around the stages is wonky. Defeating enemies gets you nothing and there aren't any scenes with them. I was super hyped for this to come out and was greatly disappointed upon playing it. Very short too. Not really worth your time or money, very sad.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunately, it kinda is. Controls are kinda jank, h scenes are very lackluster and maneuvering around the stages is wonky. Defeating enemies gets you nothing and there aren't any scenes with them. I was super hyped for this to come out and was greatly disappointed upon playing it. Very short too. Not really worth your time or money, very sad.
pngwing.com.png
..thx for ur sacrifice.....

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Damn, a rare futa protagonist game where she both fucks other girls AND gets fucked in her own cunt, fully taking advantage of her hermaphrodite status. That's actually surprisingly rare.

On the other hand... the game seems to be actual hot garbage. Which isn't surprising if this circle has relations with the circle(s) I think it does...

The art style and some other things are very familiar after all.

Btw. How's the English in this? I want to know just how deep in my backlog I should put this...

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone else black out when they cum after a good sex?

Or is that just me....? >_>

BTW, the screenshot on the dlsite tells me that you can unlock the gallery with the code "futanarisex".
Think you just need to press Enter, after you enter the Scene Replay option at the bottom right corner on the title screen, then type it in.

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
Imo not worth the download, and as a sidescroller fan kind of guy when it comes to adult games, it pains me to tell this.
There is no interest in attacking any ennemy except for the bosses, you can skip any level with the up+jump interaction (kinda makes you jump really f-ing high and bypass obstacles). Resulting in you getting to the boss in less than a minute (with no enjoyment from doing so), and boss are as glitchful as common ennemies (Hitboxes are janky, sometimes you take damage in i-frames sometimes not, because why the f would i want to roll through anything.) but they do more damage, and if you fail, it's back to half of the level you're in.
Special moves are not explained, and the most common just break any of your combo by sending the boss flying, giving it i-frames so it's useless. Only tactic is just to spam attacks till the boss falls down to recover, wait for it tostand up again to attack it some more after dodging it's telegraphed move (well, some games make it more fun to do.).
If you try to escape the menu when pausing by anything than the one button to accept to quit the menu (like say, the button you pushed to enter the menu), you can glitch you character into walls, deny you access to movement or attack, or completely freezing your character (by entering and quiting the menu the way the devs intended you to do you can clear any freeze you induced, so at least you don't have to restart the game.).

Ecchi content is lackluster, two scenes at the start, and one scene at each end level i suppose (I surrendered at the end of level 1). Art is okay, voices kinda meh, and if you're not into the futa thing, well some girls don't have a ding dong, but even then, it's just an animation of back and forth and the unnecessary white screen flash bang at the climax (to make you have a joyfull christmas epileptic seizure) so there is no animation of it (why would it be, it's budget cut edition after all.).

Review may be kind of evil and disdainful, although i respect the attempt. What a let down from the team that made other good games that i reccomend you to try if you haven't instead of playing this one. It screams budget cut, lack of time and/or investment in the making of it, so try it if you want, i suggest waiting for a better one.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes