Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018

Here you go.. ahem for breeding and scientific purpose.:sneaky:
View attachment 1023295
And THAT is the only real action we will ever see in this discussion thread about a game that is not yet released.

P.S.: I am wandering who is most perverted here, the people that actually shot the damn thing or the people (us, myself included) that are getting hard by looking at it (for scientific reasons of course... ahem)
I bet you all wanted to suck at those nipples at the end ;)

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
+++ breaking fake news +++

Dev just claimed: "I won't release the game until a new version of Milfy City is out"

+++ we are screwed... +++
That looks like a hostage situation to me:

Dev: "if i dont see a new version of milfy city in the next 24 hours i will kill 0.1"

Reactions: Arcanw

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I know this may sound gay as fuck, but i really aprecciate people in this thread, maybe this game will never come out but trash talking shit about it with all of you is funny ass hell and while im in my fucking stressful job is a happy part of my day log in and post some shit here, so thank you all of you

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I know this may sound gay as fuck, but i really aprecciate people in this thread, maybe this game will never come out but trash talking shit about it with all of you is funny ass hell and while im in my fucking stressful job is a happy part of my day log in and post some shit here, so thank you all of you
Thanks to you, Solid Snake ;)

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
We got you bro

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
That looks like a hostage situation to me:

Dev: "if i dont see a new version of milfy city in the next 24 hours i will kill 0.1"
policeman: "don't try anything stupid, we have you surrounded. i'm here to talk to you, i'm your friend."
dev: "i'm the leader here, i'm making rules! if you don't bring me Milfy City in 24 hours (and a helicopter) - every blackmail requires such a demand XD - i'll begin erasing Apocalust renders and gifs!"
policeman: "is there anything easier to accomplish? i can give you 1.000.000 $ and a covid vaccine...but Milfy City...it's much harder..."

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Dev: "A-a-a-and i dont want anyone to call me ever again gundrop or milking scamlord or something like that; IM A PROFESSIONAL"

Negotiator & SWAT Team: "fuck yea right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::cool::LOL::cool::sleep::LOL::ROFLMAO:o_O akjakjajkjaajkajkajjak trololololol"

Chad from SWAT Sniper Team on the roof: ":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: shit i just pee my pants"

Negotiator: "OK buddy whatever you say (still laughing on the mic) just dont harm those renders they are harmless"

Reactions: LadyBee

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
(Cont.)

Meanwhile the neighbors...

Dr.PinkCake to Darkcookie: "i allways knew that person was a bad influence to our comunnity"

Cheekygimp and Lewlab: "calm down darling everithing is gonna be alright, your game is almost complete, nothing bad is going to happen to us"

... now lick my pussy baby im so wet right now...

Phillygames and OrbOrigin to the Police: "this shit keeps hapening from time to time, just wtf are these people thinking the comunity is? some broken ATM spitting money like theres no tomorrow?

Police: "This aint our first rodeo mister, we have on custody someone who claims to be the mastermind of these situations; i think his name was...

←TO BE CONTINUE (JOJO meme song plays)

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBee

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Seriously, without trolling or anything, what kind of monstruous effort does it take for the Dev to say " Sorry guys, I fucked up. Be a little more patient, please " or something like that ? That silence is what angers most pplz. Trailer should have been shared since december. 11th February and still nothing. As I said in a previous post, waiting is not the problem. The Dev's attitude/behavior is THE PROBLEM.

Put me aside, I'm no pledger, but man, you've got to respect the people who are giving you money since more than a year, even if it's 1 $, it's still money !! Respect is a very rare quality nowadays.

Carapeto

May 20, 2020
The renders call my attention and since then i was following this thread, only as a observer.
One thing, thoug, call my attention more, after i read the many posts complaining. The nick of the dev (psycodelusional) doensn't give you a hint? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.