Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FniZio

May 22, 2018
Didn't this mf said the game will be released by the end of January or some shit? It's February now and there's not a single progress update or whatever?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I think now we can put a stone on it, he hasn't made a post since November 29th

(Sorry for my bad english)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The dev's first return from the dead post will be difficult for him based upon some of his writings, but at this point it's like a band-aid, just rip it off and get it over with...assuming the project is still in active production.

That aside, here is the non-whiny (sort of) part of the post. In reviewing that one demo video, the animations look very good obviously, but regarding the character portraits specifically, I'd rather have either short fade transitions or no transitions at all other than a simple picture replacement. It's kind of distracting seeing the portrait quickly slide off/on screen each time a new person speaks. When you have a rapid fire conversation, the portraits are constantly zooming around. Anyway, just a personal nitpick, and not really a negative.

Reactions: princess bride

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i don't know guys...the last news is that i saw him online on discord like 10 days ago for no more than 10 seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.