Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
I'm surprised more people don't know about this one! Definitely one of my new favourite games, next to Parasite in City

Reactions: Demora

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I think Parasite in City is a great game but I think this game is pretty boring, doesn't have good scenes, and isn't worth playing. Just my opinion though.

If you do decide to play it change your screen resolution to 1280x720 if you want to be able to actually see anything.

Toad_Bross

May 17, 2018
i keep getting an "out of memory" message a little bit after falling in that pit (just after the tutorial)

ReiClone

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock the gallery for the Short hair NPC (The one that helps fight the zombie, not the one that heal) ?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Here is a finished game save if you want to skip all the game play and go straight to the completed hentai gallery.
Does this save include the second gallery? As far as I know, you couldn't share a save with that unlocked, as that was dependent on something that was locked to your computer or something to that effect.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The guy with the yellow flowers on his body that you fight during the boss fight with the two bosses. I saw there was something with him in the gallery but I don't know how to get it.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
This is embarassing butt ... how do you put the gasoline in the generator ? There is a down arrow, I press down key but nothing happens

edit: It is the R key... that is not even in the controls list wtf

new question, is there a cheat to get cloths?

Reactions: Apricotftw

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Guys, regarding the full save file. My comp does not show any AppData folder where they say it should be. Any idea on what I should do next ?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes