Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
If she's got a fear of flowers, I'm going to call that a questionable choice in hair accessories.
I have a feeling those are not accessories...
Judging from last log you find before ending, she's also not exactly generic homo sapiens anymore...

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Does this game have a function in the Gallery to view animations? I can't seem to find it.

It would be a shame if it wouldn't.... it has some good art.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Does this game have a function in the Gallery to view animations? I can't seem to find it.

It would be a shame if it wouldn't.... it has some good art.
There is indeed an animation gallery. I couldn't tell you exactly where it is, since I don't have the game on my PC anymore, but it's accessed from the main menu. I think you need to have completed the game for it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I see thanks.
Oh, and one other thing. You can unlock the "old" animation gallery by modifying your save file. This gallery includes all the animations that were in the game prior to version 1.5. If you want to see the animations for version 1.5 as well, you'll have to beat all the bosses, of which there are 6 I believe.

bananan

Oct 15, 2017
I
Here are the cheat codes for anyone interested:

Press - or 1 on the numpad and insert one of the following cheat code and press - to activate it
You should see the cheat you type in the lower left corner

Cheat code
"auricula" : gain every combat items
"forgetmenot" : gain every gold card
"verbena" : gain every citizen ID card
"calluna" : FPS supporter from the other dimension mode
“ff” : Shows frames per second.
"-crocus-" : New to Anthophobia v1.50, this allows you to skip stages using the numkey and also change ur HP with the Page Up and Page Down keys
i'm using a laptop how do I do this

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I

i'm using a laptop how do I do this
Possibly with some software like AutoHotkey. Just need to find a script in order to emulate a numpad. I've done it myself in the past since I don't have a keyboard with a numpad in the first place.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Anybody have a full save for this? The one posted on the previous page doesn't work anymore

Dynatre

Jul 28, 2017
Sourjelly:3 announced....

Regarding Anthophobia content update V2.00

Here's the short introduce:

2 New stages

2? New monsters

2 New boss monsters

New Female zombie

...and more H pixel animations(about....+20?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm already super hyped <3 his stuff is amazing.

Reactions: Demora and Sheerley

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone got the save data by any chance?
If you want to get someone's save for the new gallery, then you're out of luck. Those are bound to the computer you're playing on. You can still share a save with the old gallery unlocked, but that doesn't include all the new animations for 1.50. In order to unlock the new gallery, you need to beat all six bosses. I don't have a save file, but I could share a Cheat Engine table that could help you.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
This game is great, just finished it I think. But I only went through 3 stages, in the menu it says there are 3 more I haven't seen. Are those not in the game yet? I killed the elevator cabbage boss, the giant hand monster, and the other giant hand monster in the lab before getting the end credits. Maybe I missed some secret rooms?

EDIT: Also I was wondering where the "Pregnancy" Comes in, I thought it might be the floating flowers kinda like the flies do in Parasite in City but they don't seem to actually do anything but attack the player.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
This game is great, just finished it I think. But I only went through 3 stages, in the menu it says there are 3 more I haven't seen. Are those not in the game yet? I killed the elevator cabbage boss, the giant hand monster, and the other giant hand monster in the lab before getting the end credits. Maybe I missed some secret rooms?

EDIT: Also I was wondering where the "Pregnancy" Comes in, I thought it might be the floating flowers kinda like the flies do in Parasite in City but they don't seem to actually do anything but attack the player.
In every main level, there is a secret entrance to another level. There are indeed six levels total.

What do you mean with the pregnancy? I don't think that's ever been a part of this game. And as far as I know, it's never been brought up, either.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
In every main level, there is a secret entrance to another level. There are indeed six levels total.

What do you mean with the pregnancy? I don't think that's ever been a part of this game. And as far as I know, it's never been brought up, either.
Oh, I saw it in the tags and thought it was in. I guess maybe its just in one of the game over CGs. But either way, thanks for letting me know about the bonus levels! Don't suppose you've got a guide on how to find them?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Oh, I saw it in the tags and thought it was in. I guess maybe its just in one of the game over CGs. But either way, thanks for letting me know about the bonus levels! Don't suppose you've got a guide on how to find them?
I do not, no. But I do vaguely remember reading something of a guide a long time ago. Maybe on ulmf.org?

ForgottenOne

Feb 18, 2018
Oh, and one other thing. You can unlock the "old" animation gallery by modifying your save file. This gallery includes all the animations that were in the game prior to version 1.5. If you want to see the animations for version 1.5 as well, you'll have to beat all the bosses, of which there are 6 I believe.
If I were to beat version 1.5 normally, would that unlock the 'old' animation gallery in addition to the new one? If not, how do you modify a save file to unlock the 'old' animation gallery?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If I were to beat version 1.5 normally, would that unlock the 'old' animation gallery in addition to the new one? If not, how do you modify a save file to unlock the 'old' animation gallery?
The old gallery can be unlocked by beating the game, yes. I don't think there's any other requirements for that.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to deal with trees?
One of the 2 and 1/2th chapter is getting on my nerves with those damn trees poping up from nowhere landing a sneak attack and dealing a LOT of damage when they grab.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes