Ren'Py Another Naruto Life [v0.3 - Christmas] [GameMK_Witch]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I have question why is 15 seconds for battle sequence? shouldn't be like longer?

I tried to get Naruto trained and ready for life but instead I ended getting burned. I have request is there way get more data what plants people like like fact sheet.

I guess when I play it again I probably work at battle sequence? Ten Ten would be better person to train with....

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
if you are using AI why not at least make the pictures seem more coherent? If you are unable to do that, at least do smth with koikatsu, it will be the millionth koikatsu game but if u have some passable skill in it u can make a great parody with little to no effort which looks 10x better than whatever these CG's are... Like I get it u wanna make a game but at least try to make it look good otherwise it's just gonna look like a cashgrab...

Reactions: molitar

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherNarutoLife-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Another Naruto Life [v0.3 - Christmas] [GameMK_Witch]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 157 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mastergig30

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
If you're gonna use AI there's ways to make it at least look consistent. You're already stealing, might as well steal from one source instead of an amalgam of images.

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
i tried this and changed it and it still wont let me load the save Your RenPy version have some save protection, to disable find this file \renpy\savetoken.py and replace if token_dir is None: by if True:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Fuck a duck, people on these forums have gotten toxic AF.

Ignore the Dude, lots of people like to whine about AI and theft or quality when they're literally on what is basically a pirate site and they've never made a single thing for anyone.

Instead of being a dick about it, I would suggest you work on image consistency, but good job getting this out there period. Keep it up!

foogrra

Jan 2, 2024
I quite like the art and I don't care if you use AI, a pencil or what ever you fancy using. But... the 'mini' games are just a pain! I gave up playing after 10 min. pls dail back the mini-games by like 95% or give some option to opt out. As it stands, it's just not playable.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes