Ren'Py - Another Naruto Life [v0.3 - Christmas] [GameMK_Witch]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AdmiralZim

It's far from perfect, the art is the main issue, not because it bad. But more because it's a bit of a cut-and-paste job, instead of a consistent art style. It should benefit from getting an artist onboard to provide that consistently.

The story is all right, better than most Naruto games at any rate, but that not saying much either. And it got a bit of weirdness to it at times. While it also clearly needs a lot more content
    And I feel it bit afraid to commit to sudden kinks, it tries to appeal to. but it's also clearly been made with a lot of love, and it's at times strangely addictive. so i probably give it a bit better score than it probably deserves, but a score i think it can reach at one point in the future.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Brisedrix

AI art, characters that don't look the way they should (I wonder why), lazy writing, 1000th naruto based story, poor content, ... don't waste time on this one. If I had to pay for the game, I'd have the right to call it a scam. Fortunatly, I have not
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Doom Marine

Well, what I have to say about this demon version of the game is that it's good to see another parody of a naruto game, an anime parody, etc. in games is one of my favorite tags!

The story is strange but cool, it's clearly something that tries to explore the naruto universe in another reality, instead of the kyuubi being a demonic fox spirit, they put her as the fox spirit of lust!

The renderings aren't bad but they need improvements, I hope they get better with time!

That combat timer is shit, it's a pain in the ass to fight with that, I don't like that time of pressing buttons!

No bugs, you can play smoothly without an error.

Ultimately, it's a game worthy of being followed, in a Naruto story that has never been told!

so...i will watch your career with great interest.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Another naruto parody game :FacePalm:
    Story is weird
    Combat timer sucks
    Renders are not bad
    No bugs
    Atleast gift flowers wont be consumed after gifting
    Could be a great game if it wasnt for this frustating combat timer wich i don't understand why it's even added