• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Witchy_T

Oct 6, 2022
Ok, so, what's up with the new quest? Is it only available if you chase Kate in Dethroning the Queen? If not, is there a way to activate the right version? At this point Isabelle just literally breaks the game to have a reason to be mad at me, she's a menace, lol

morethanfalse

Nov 4, 2023
Ok, so, what's up with the new quest? Is it only available if you chase Kate in Dethroning the Queen? If not, is there a way to activate the right version? At this point Isabelle just literally breaks the game to have a reason to be mad at me, she's a menace, lol
yeah confused why she got mad. I did not fucked Kate

But I did kind of tell her in the first day of the new semester that I have feelings for lindsey

probably a bug.

Reactions: pedro89

MiracleFrame

Formerly 'ygh40'
Jul 25, 2020
Anyone knows any games where you can submit to a character like Kate?
Sorry to question since a long time and have you found any games or character like Kate?
The description of evil Kate and her behaviour surely are the best femdom stuff I have ever seen though she is a character from a not that femdom game. Feels like there is the real person named Kate bullying me.
Anyway, I have tried a lot femdom games and never met a character that could leave such a dominating impression towards mc. Would it be more games like Another Chance to be recommended?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Sorry to question since a long time and have you found any games or character like Kate?
The description of evil Kate and her behaviour surely are the best femdom stuff I have ever seen though she is a character from a not that femdom game. Feels like there is the real person named Kate bullying me.
Anyway, I have tried a lot femdom games and never met a character that could leave such a dominating impression towards mc. Would it be more games like Another Chance to be recommended?
Nothing is Forever has Kim.

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
This quest is weird, cause 1. I didn't fuck Kate in Dethroning the Queen only traumatised her, and two, I have neither told Isabelle I like Lindsey, nor has she walked in to my character fucking anyone else. So is this a bug, is this quest not meant to be played if you didn't fuck Kate, cause that is a big plot hole

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
This quest is weird, cause 1. I didn't fuck Kate in Dethroning the Queen only traumatised her, and two, I have neither told Isabelle I like Lindsey, nor has she walked in to my character fucking anyone else. So is this a bug, is this quest not meant to be played if you didn't fuck Kate, cause that is a big plot hole
The only way I see this being a thing is that it's a new thing that's not fully expanded, because it seems devs are adding the romance paths which at some point will clash now. I have done quite literally the perfect run with Isabelle, I have done 0 stuff with Kate, which includes not fucking her at Dethroning the Queen only scaring her, and for some reason Isabelle still says she caught us fucking. Which even if you do fuck her, at no point does Isabelle show up, it goes from fucking Kate, to talking to Isabelle in the cafeteria and she is happy with you, before the saucer eyed doll.

SweetHug

Jan 27, 2020
Game Variables

Mc:
mc.money = x
mc.intellect = x
mc.strength = x
mc.charisma = x
mc.lust = x
mc.love = x
mc.energy = x
mc.name = "(new name)"
mc["moments_of_glory"] = x (Thank you, pedro89. )

Girls:
name.lust = x
name.love = x

Items (v1.40):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x = Quantity

Where do I input them?
In the console.
The console is activated with Shift+O.
Updated items list to version v1.40:
- "dick_wonky"
- "hearshey_shesay"
- "letter_to_isabelle"
- "package_dick_wonky"
- "package_hearshey_shesay"
- "package_tob_le_bone"
- "tob_le_bone"
- "wildflowers"

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
What do you mean? I still can't unlock the gallery. I even using my toe you know?!? And there's no sign gallery and patch been available

Last edited:

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Finally I get to continue my main file, but I'm confused. Since when did Isabelle walk in on the Kate revenge fuck? I don't remember that happening. Nice little chapter anyway, though if MC and Isabelle are already exclusive now, and this is season 2 of 4, what's gonna happen with all the other girls for the next 2.5 seasons lol

Updated items list to version v1.40:
- "dick_wonky"
- "hearshey_shesay"
- "letter_to_isabelle"
- "package_dick_wonky"
- "package_hearshey_shesay"
- "package_tob_le_bone"
- "tob_le_bone"
- "wildflowers"
What's the point of this when you get them as a natural part of the chapter?

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
Finally I get to continue my main file, but I'm confused. Since when did Isabelle walk in on the Kate revenge fuck? I don't remember that happening. Nice little chapter anyway, though if MC and Isabelle are already exclusive now, and this is season 2 of 4, what's gonna happen with all the other girls for the next 2.5 seasons lol

What's the point of this when you get them as a natural part of the chapter?
The Isabelle walking in was never actually shown, it appears to be something that will be added later on (likely a slight retcon of Dethroning the Queen quest where if you choose to fuck Kate, Isabelle will walk in). It's weird rn because she never does walk in, and on my main file, I ain't even fuck Kate at all, and the quest still says I did.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
kinda understand why is so problematic that isabella walk in and dont show or later added. i just got a feeling, what makes me say, yes? you walk in secretly? well, good job, now i dont want see you anymore and your "mystical powers" about being where you are clearly not being. :D

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes