TouYu

Sep 13, 2020
Question, there's no point in following Kate's path if I don't choose any femdom options, right?

Podrick Payne

Feb 12, 2024
Played v1.38, didn't finish it, played half-way then upgraded to v1.40, continued on same save. On last quest, fucked Kate, Isabelle DID NOT walk in. Later after all the events, game says Isabelle caught MC. Now I cannot progress due to trying to buy chocolate to fix relationship. I haven't modded the game nor used the console. I guess I am just going to wait for the game to be completed since these bugs are actually game breaking.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/location.rpy", line 217, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/location.rpy", line 217, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/location.rpy", line 220, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/quest_guide.rpy", line 139, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/quest_guide.rpy", line 139, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/quest_guide.rpy", line 140, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/quest_guide.rpy", line 141, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/quest_guide.rpy", line 144, in execute
File "game/1000_base_game/screens/quest_guide.rpy", line 144, in <module>
File "game/1000_base_game/engine/events.rpy", line 45, in process_event
File "game/1000_base_game/engine/events.rpy", line 27, in process
File "game/1000_base_game/game/quests/season_2/isabelle_gesture.rpy", line 113, in on_quest_guide_isabelle_gesture
IndexError: list index out of range"

Reactions: MarkWallNutt

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Been having some fun with this game recently.
Surprisingly it has some "dark" moments.
I wonder if she really dies when she jumps off or was it a dream or something, havent continued that part. Playing this game with a quest helper is a must since its so tedious, annoying and time consuming to do on your own

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Been having some fun with this game recently.
Surprisingly it has some "dark" moments.
I wonder if she really dies when she jumps off or was it a dream or something, havent continued that part. Playing this game with a quest helper is a must since its so tedious, annoying and time consuming to do on your own
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mfka5

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
When you get an official girlfriend, is the MC still able to bang others or now hes locked exclusively to her.
If he can, i wonder if thats a good idea cuz i dont wanna ruin any relationships.
I wish the game made it easier and locked me out of choices if im exclusive or it hurts the relationships. If not, then i dont wanna miss those opportunities lol
Idk what to do or how this game works

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
When you get an official girlfriend, is the MC still able to bang others or now hes locked exclusively to her.
If he can, i wonder if thats a good idea cuz i dont wanna ruin any relationships.
I wish the game made it easier and locked me out of choices if im exclusive or it hurts the relationships. If not, then i dont wanna miss those opportunities lol
Idk what to do or how this game works
well, i stop play and decide to wait the end of season 2, so dont know. but maybe the most wise for you is make a save and try bang around. if the girl will be upset than just load and skip. yes yes i know, it is frustrating and replay is no fun, but i dont know better

Reactions: Mfka5

FlamingZelda

Oct 11, 2022
Question, there's no point in following Kate's path if I don't choose any femdom options, right?
I did kate path with no femdom last year. Wound up with a mostly sexless playthrough. I still enjoyed it, but yeah it was lame not having any romance path for kate.

bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
So, has anyone ever brought up the most obvious interpretation that Mer is a time wizard?

I mean it's right up with the developer's humor.

GOATeed

May 2, 2024
So, has anyone ever brought up the most obvious interpretation that Mer is a time wizard?

I mean it's right up with the developer's humor.
Plot in this game hardly make sense anyway so it's almost impossible to theorize/guess what will come next

It's pure randomness

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
BG04.png
v1.41 changlog — "Don Juan Quixote"

• Added Maya's Don Juan Quixote quest
  • Added a Maya saving Flora from horny bandits special scene
  • Added a Flora tentacle sex special scene
  • Added a Flora making out with Maya special scene
  • Added a Maya eating Flora out special scene
  • Added a Flora scissoring Maya special scene
  • Added a location: Dungeons and Damsels

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
Ignoring the update for now, I knew it they fixed the Isabelle quest Grand Gesture to not trigger if you didn't fuck Kate in Dethroning the Queen. Knew that shit was a bug.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes