HTML [Anlatan] NovelAI [all fetishes] - AI-powered storyteller

Factual & Accurate

Mar 1, 2021
Okay I'm clearly retarded as I messed something up as the final step on the first part keeps failing for me when installing some of the things. I keep getting this when I open "webui.user.bat" and whenever "press any key to continue" it just closes itself after. Any ideas?

View attachment 2104937
View attachment 2104941
Open up command prompt/powershell and type
Code:
git --version
If it says ''git' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
' you need to add git to path

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Code:
git --version
I realized it was because I didn't install git to my program files and instead did it in a custom path. Once I uninstalled and reinstalled it, It worked find. At first I did try something like that and looked it up but it didn't work. So I assume both python and GIT MUST be installed in program files to prevent failure.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Code:
git --version
Okay I managed to get everything running and even match the asuka image in the instructions. My only problem now is is performance and running out of space errors. I can't seem to generate more than 3 images at a time even using --lowvram as it says on the instructions they are super slow to generate as well. I have a GTX 1650 on my laptop and I know this might be impossible to improve performance but if you or anyone has tinkered with settings and such and can figure out maybe some performance boosting tips that are not mentioned in the guide I would appreciate it. (There are alot of settings in the settings tab for instance but I'm definitely not an expert at tinkering with stuff like this so idk if that would improve speed or not.)

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
It doesn't need an internet connection

Yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how did you managed to actually have nipples and everything? when i tried with something explicit (yes, i put nipples, nude, completely nude even, both NSFW and nsfw) it basically get me nothing, as it was a basically bodysuit

EDIT: nevermind i got It, just chance anime curated to anime full

Last edited:

Blasy12

Aug 2, 2020
Okay I managed to get everything running and even match the asuka image in the instructions. My only problem now is is performance and running out of space errors. I can't seem to generate more than 3 images at a time even using --lowvram as it says on the instructions they are super slow to generate as well. I have a GTX 1650 on my laptop and I know this might be impossible to improve performance but if you or anyone has tinkered with settings and such and can figure out maybe some performance boosting tips that are not mentioned in the guide I would appreciate it. (There are alot of settings in the settings tab for instance but I'm definitely not an expert at tinkering with stuff like this so idk if that would improve speed or not.)
How much slow are you talking about here?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The has some info about running on CPU, but even in your case it will probably be slower still. Seems strange that the number of images you can generate is limited though, I didn't notice any changes in VRAM usage with different numbers of images generated. Maybe you're right on the edge, have you tried running it when you haven't opened any other browser tabs, or even in a clean browser profile? That's a standard piece of advice I saw for people with 4G VRAM.

I've only been playing around with it for a day or so, but according to everything I've read the majority of images are gonna be not so great - even after you've learned to create good prompts - so you may not want to waste your time.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Also for those who don't know, the prompt and other generation details are stored in the metadata of images and can be retrieved through the PNG Info tab.

didzer0

Oct 27, 2022
Hi I'm sorry
how did you managed to actually have nipples and everything? when i tried with something explicit (yes, i put nipples, nude, completely nude even, both NSFW and nsfw) it basically get me nothing, as it was a basically bodysuit

EDIT: nevermind i got It, just chance anime curated to anime full
How?

Edit: I'm idiot, I found it.

Last edited:

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
I am not familiar with these things.
I am hoping that double clicking the exe file will automatically install what I need and the software will be up and running and ready to use.
Check out NMKD, I think it is what you are looking for. But I think it's too "dumbed down" to be properly configured to work with NovelAI's model (NMKD doesn't allow you to choose hypernetworks, neither tweak the denoise or the ENSD to the values that NovelAI requires to mimic perfectly the paid version) but you can still use it with another models that are really cool, like Waifu Diffusion, E_34 or other NSFW ones.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a way to access the AI story writing part or this is just for the AI image part?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is there a way to access the AI story writing part or this is just for the AI image part?
Subscription gives you access to both systems, although its best (albeit WIP) writing model is locked behind the $25 Opus tier.
The thread itself is (presumably) coverage for both, but the latter has been seeing a lot more interest that won't be surpassed until Krake is fully refined.

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Just wanted to share this since it has cost me money if anyone is interested, and now it's free for you. Trained a module on the full cleaned text of the Monster Girl Dreams game at 99% steps, for Euterpe. (Trained on ~53.000 lines, from a 6 MB text file including item names, all events, etc.)

Reactions: zoux and CobraPL

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Does one have to pay to use custom modules?
No, but you use the website's currency to train them from the text you want to imitate. You can just drag and drop the module into the browser tab, or on mobile there's actually an import option as I heard. There's a repsository for some modules (the nsfw ones were mostly trained on literotica stuff) , for both Euterpe and Sigurd.