HTML [Anlatan] NovelAI [all fetishes] - AI-powered storyteller

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
It's really good. Leagues better than the previous models. It actually remembers thing without having to store it in the lorebook first (though that helps).
Yeah, try to write this:
The story so far:
This stuff "understands" the story and writes quite correct summary!!!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Hey fellas, can someone verify if this statement is correct?

The tool described in this thread, and the one that everyone is playing with, does not allow explicit descriptions of sexual acts but forces you to write creatively to avoid a lewd filter.

I tried Novel AI awhile ago and it didn't let me write about rape and face fucking. (I did a bully + teacher one heh, my fetish). Essentially NTR-C all the way.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Hey fellas, can someone verify if this statement is correct?

The tool described in this thread, and the one that everyone is playing with, does not allow explicit descriptions of sexual acts but forces you to write creatively to avoid a lewd filter.

I tried Novel AI awhile ago and it didn't let me write about rape and face fucking. (I did a bully + teacher one heh, my fetish). Essentially NTR-C all the way.
NovelAI was created precisely because AI Dungeon (OpenAI) first started cracking down on NSFW stuff, so I highly doubt it's true.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Mmm...maybe I'm getting old, but I'm unable to use the modules downloaded from the thread:

Here's what I've done:

1. Subscribe to the lowest tier.
2. Import file button under , it says "...module has already been imported"
3. I click New Story
4. I click AI Module on the first tab, and I don't see any modules.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Mmm...maybe I'm getting old, but I'm unable to use the modules downloaded from the thread:

Here's what I've done:

1. Subscribe to the lowest tier.
2. Import file button under , it says "...module has already been imported"
3. I click New Story
4. I click AI Module on the first tab, and I don't see any modules.
Start the story with Clio model (for the lowest tier this is THE best model) and use ATTG technique, which is proven used in training data.

Code:
----
[ Author: H. P. Lovecraft; Title: Seduced Girlfriend; Tags: coming of age, teen friendship, medieval, surviving; Genre: adventure, fantasy, horror ]
[ Style: eloquent, descriptive, third person perspective ]
The quickest methods of obtaining NTR:
- ask GF about her sexual past; she supposed to be a virgin, but guide the conversation into her admitting she was bedded
- MC and SO meet "muscular barbarian" or "wealthy merchant" etc. and he brags how he bedded women, how they enjoyed, etc. and in the night SO visits his tent/mansion - this stuff also works good
- proper NTR ideas like following concept in lorebook:
A necklace is a sign a girl had creampie intercourse with a wealthy nobleman or merchant. Noblemen often give a gift for a night spent with a commoner girl.
(then asking the girl where did she get the necklace)
Dragonborn are men having special, gifted lineage and pheromones. They are often nightcrawl partners for commoner girls.
Dragonborn males are tall, muscular, virile and insatiable, having very big penises. Dragonborn seduce girls and bed them.
Women and girls sometimes performed a secret custom called nightcrawl. They visited older noble or wealthy man during the night, for mating. The nightcrawl was always an one night stand, the girl always left her lover in secret. The man must compensate the girl with a gift.
I also see a mistake in my LB entries - all entries should be in the same tense. This is because AI may be confused and because AI just mimics everything you write, including/especially a style. Also, avoid grammar mistakes. AI SEEMS to handle them, but don't be fooled. Use Firefox with spellcheck or other solution to avoid errors, becaue AI will start making errors because you did so!

Spaces are important, "aaa]" and "aaa ]" are different phrases.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Start the story with Clio model (for the lowest tier this is THE best model) and use ATTG technique, which is proven used in training data.

Code:
----
[ Author: H. P. Lovecraft; Title: Seduced Girlfriend; Tags: coming of age, teen friendship, medieval, surviving; Genre: adventure, fantasy, horror ]
The quickest methods of obtaining NTR:
- ask GF about her sexual past; she supposed to be a virgin, but guide the conversation into her admitting she was bedded
- MC and SO meet "muscular barbarian" or "wealthy merchant" etc. and he brags how he bedded women, how they enjoyed, etc. and in the night SO visits his tent/mansion - this stuff also works good
- proper NTR ideas like following concept in lorebook:

(then asking the girl where did she get the necklace)

I also see a mistake in my LB entries - all entries should be in the same tense. This is because AI may be confused and because AI just mimics everything you write, including/especially a style. Also, avoid grammar mistakes. AI SEEMS to handle them, but don't be fooled. Use Firefox with spellcheck or other solution to avoid errors, becaue AI will start making errors because you did so!

Spaces are important, "aaa]" and "aaa ]" are different phrases.
Thanks for this. I'm just a bit confused. In my original question, I asked if it was easy to just "plug and play" some of the models I found on that link. The other poster said that it wasn't possible.

I was able to "play" with the model a bit. What you posted is just your method of creating an NTR scenario yes?

Code:
----
This setting that you pasted will be useful, I will try to customize it with other IPs I like, such as Overwatch, League of Legends, etc. Where do I input these tags such as Author and style and tags?

Do you have any way to share scenarios you've played with? I saw the original post and I didn't really see anything.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
cleanfeel
Start a new story, mimic/edit ATTG entry at the start of the story.
Then just write start of the story (a prompt). Also, read some manuals from OP.

Reactions: cleanfeel

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
cleanfeel
Start a new story, mimic/edit ATTG entry at the start of the story.
Then just write start of the story (a prompt). Also, read some manuals from OP.
I actually read the docs last night and was able to generate a pretty compelling story with characters from The Wolf Among Us. The docs are definitely a go to read.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have tips on how to get more nuanced sex scenes? In my stories, the AI jumps into sex scenes super quick. Even with Instruct, I tell the AI to "slowly taunt the [woman] and tell her how worthless she is" but it always jumps right into forced blowjob within 2 lines of text.

tuvrelm11

Jan 11, 2019
Sadly your only option is probably to re-roll a couple of times until the AI drags it out like you want, or flat out lead it with your own bit of writing. Also, use the 'author's notes' box to push the AI in certain directions. Like a couple of lines about it going slowly, characters taking their time, having certain traits etc. Doesn't work too good overall, but it does reduce the amount of re-rolls I need to do to get what I want. And finally, remember to switch up the 'presets'. It's a bit of a gamble as to which one does what on a different day (servers being moody idk), but for me choosing the right preset for the right moment made a world of difference.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Sadly your only option is probably to re-roll a couple of times until the AI drags it out like you want, or flat out lead it with your own bit of writing. Also, use the 'author's notes' box to push the AI in certain directions. Like a couple of lines about it going slowly, characters taking their time, having certain traits etc. Doesn't work too good overall, but it does reduce the amount of re-rolls I need to do to get what I want. And finally, remember to switch up the 'presets'. It's a bit of a gamble as to which one does what on a different day (servers being moody idk), but for me choosing the right preset for the right moment made a world of difference.
What is "right preset" mean? I don't use any.

tuvrelm11

Jan 11, 2019
Settings window on the left has three tabs. The first one is 'Story'. There's 'AI Model', below it is the 'AI Module', and then you have the 'Config Presets'. Should have "carefree", "stelenes", "fresh coffee" etc. Choose different ones and play around to see which one suits your needs more. Don't forget about the 'Memory' - has a weak influence on the story. 'Author's Note' - has a strong influence. 'Lore book' - slightly stronger influence than memory and allows you to better organize stuff in your story, like character profiles, things and objects, places, events etc.
The advanced tab has a 'Phrase bias' option. Allows you to make some phrases or words more common ore less common. Even ban some specific things.
The third tab has some really advanced sliders. They are what the 'Config Presets' handle. You can customize them as you see fit. Like randomness - more means the story can go in more unexpected directions, less keeps things on track. Output length - how many characters per generation. More is not necessarily better mind you. Repetition penalty - makes it so that the AI doesn't generate the same shit over and over. The rest are overly advanced and complex, I wouldn't suggest touching them too much. Just the 'Config Presets' and the main three should give you enough control.
Play around with all of them to see what fits your needs best. There's no one size fits all solution.

tuvrelm11

Jan 11, 2019
Forgot to add, you can even use a bit of 'Instruct' in the lore books. Like {Waifu will occasionally flash her tits at strangers.}. And in the story, occasionally the waifu will actually flash her tits at strangers!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Forgot to add, you can even use a bit of 'Instruct' in the lore books. Like {Waifu will occasionally flash her tits at strangers.}. And in the story, occasionally the waifu will actually flash her tits at strangers!
Oh i didn't know that's how Instruct works. I thought it's more like
{Make Waifu think about the situations she is in

As in it's immediate and not a long term instruction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tuvrelm11

tuvrelm11

Jan 11, 2019
I'm not sure I'm using it the correct way either. It's very wonky since Kayra is a "hybrid" model, whatever that means. Like I've said, playing around and trying things out is the only way to find out. Sadly there's no "best practices" or any kind of documentations.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Does anyone have tips on how to get more nuanced sex scenes? In my stories, the AI jumps into sex scenes super quick. Even with Instruct, I tell the AI to "slowly taunt the [woman] and tell her how worthless she is" but it always jumps right into forced blowjob within 2 lines of text.
Avoid the topic as much as you can, do not mention sex or similar stuff. If you make the story (or even it's parts like lorebook) sex-reeked, AI will insist on sex stuff.
Make innocent story at the beginning, change tags later to the story.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
No, no, no!
So... I had a mostly wholesome story between MC & a demon named Tessa, which led to an offspring named Evelyn... but then it gave:
Evelyn grows into a very smart little girl.
She's a bit of a tomboy, though.
Her favorite toy is a pink, plastic box that she calls her "pink box."
Well, I'm just complaining for fun; of course I will just click Retry.
Currently I'm only on Kobald + Erebus; will try others at some point.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
No, no, no!
So... I had a mostly wholesome story between MC & a demon named Tessa, which led to an offspring named Evelyn... but then it gave:

Well, I'm just complaining for fun; of course I will just click Retry.
Currently I'm only on Kobald + Erebus; will try others at some point.
BTW, everyone's left the old GPU-based KoboldAI in the dust. All the cool kids are now running LLaMA-based models via , which are generally better and a lot easier to run on your own hardware.

Reactions: ririmudev