HTML [Anlatan] NovelAI [all fetishes] - AI-powered storyteller

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Well, NAI smashes all local models easily.
Truly I just remembered this thread a few days ago. Currently using NAI + . Could not reproduce anything on my consumer hardware that could handle instructions as well as their new-ish Kayra model. (The slightly expensive 8k token memory is meh but it is what it is.)

montotoyupi

Apr 14, 2020
I was wondering if some of you could share your NAI stories and lorebooks? My stories always ends up being quite lame, It could help my inspiration for better stories. If it's NTR oriented all the better

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
I was wondering if some of you could share your NAI stories and lorebooks? My stories always ends up being quite lame, It could help my inspiration for better stories. If it's NTR oriented all the better
Try to continue this one.

I'm not the real owner of the story. I wrote it as part of collaboration in the CHYOA. But the owner of the story doesn't like my approach of the story so I discontinue it.

View attachment The Fox Who Owned the Henhouse (2023-11-08T11_42_36.880Z).rar

Reactions: montotoyupi

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Might be interesting for some of you.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Guys, I'm being serious, you should try that, it gives you one of the best AI without any censorship. (it might be slow depending on your system specifications, take that into account)

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
Guys, I'm being serious, you should try that, it gives you one of the best AI without any censorship. (it might be slow depending on your system specifications, take that into account)
Isnt the new kayra model on NovelAI already uncensored? It's pretty good at writing smut, really good even

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Isnt the new kayra model on NovelAI already uncensored? It's pretty good at writing smut, really good even
I suppose, I paid 2 months for NovelAI and the results were lackluster imo, even when I went deep into the configurations and scenario descriptions. That one is free atleast, so no need to pay to try. (maybe novelAI improved a lot since I used it)

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
I suppose, I paid 2 months for NovelAI and the results were lackluster imo, even when I went deep into the configurations and scenario descriptions. That one is free atleast, so no need to pay to try. (maybe novelAI improved a lot since I used it)
were you using the kayra model? NAI has had some major updates these last few months, and I've been enjoying it. I think it's one of, if not, the best AI models to write NSFW. It's also server sided and instead of client (for people who don't have good PC's), which could be a plus for some

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
were you using the kayra model? NAI has had some major updates these last few months, and I've been enjoying it. I think it's one of, if not, the best AI models to write NSFW. It's also server sided and instead of client (for people who don't have good PC's), which could be a plus for some
No, that one didnt exist at the time so I might try again, hopefully it writes better now, I remember it started looping after some time writing before.

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
It loops, all text models do. The lowest tier has 4096 tokens of memory. So it remembers, but after a long time it forgets the main story (Lore entrances help, but sometimes it needs a little bit of help) And yes, Kayra sometimes is amazing. I don't know what happens with that model, because i said "Sometimes". It can be really good and go with the flow of a scene, and other days (it happened to me twice) it dumbs down for some reason, and the narration and characters start to sound like a broken record. It's super random. And no, it has no censorship. I wrote some pretty hardcore stuff without any issues.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
It loops, all text models do. The lowest tier has 4096 tokens of memory. So it remembers, but after a long time it forgets the main story (Lore entrances help, but sometimes it needs a little bit of help) And yes, Kayra sometimes is amazing. I don't know what happens with that model, because i said "Sometimes". It can be really good and go with the flow of a scene, and other days (it happened to me twice) it dumbs down for some reason, and the narration and characters start to sound like a broken record. It's super random. And no, it has no censorship. I wrote some pretty hardcore stuff without any issues.
That's interesting, but there are some strategies to prevent looping (that have worked for me atleast) like keeping in memory N amount of tokens from the start of the story and N amount from the end, that sometimes gives the model enough context to not loop.

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
That's interesting, but there are some strategies to prevent looping (that have worked for me atleast) like keeping in memory N amount of tokens from the start of the story and N amount from the end, that sometimes gives the model enough context to not loop.
You write the end of your story before starting? I usually come up with an idea of the setting, and the "goal" (f.ex; In my current story, is a fantasy pirate setting. And I've decided that the goal of the main character is to seduce and fuck the Five Pirate Queens that rule the oceans) So I just wrote sex encounter after sex encounter during ship travels, between battles and sneaking into fancy Caribbean colonial manors, etc. And When I get tired. I log out. And when time passes and i get bored ot jerking off to custom smut of the same setting. I just start a different story. But I never know what i will write, what the end will be, and what will happen.