QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
i dunno why put all the pictures are really big and the interface is all messed up, i also cant leave when i cheat items or characters.

sarahdebruyn

Jun 8, 2017
i dunno why put all the pictures are really big and the interface is all messed up, i also cant leave when i cheat items or characters.
I had the when I opened the qsp file from the qsp player. If you place the qsp file in the right place, you should start it from the exe file, not from the qsp player. Let me know if that still doesn't work.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
It still loo
I had the when I opened the qsp file from the qsp player. If you place the qsp file in the right place, you should start it from the exe file, not from the qsp player. Let me know if that still doesn't work.
Thnxs it worked!

hkkane

Apr 2, 2017
how to unlock Tamara?I find the guy on Printing office,I choose "come to san"

"From the conversation you found out, that man`s name is Sasha and he doesn`t work here, but rather performs the role of mediator. Takes orders, reports performers, looking for performers for the work, or on the turn.
Possible, if you establish contact with him, what you fall to work additional. Is it possible to buy?"

That stats I need?

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
You need to buy an alcohol (maybe beer ?) and drink with him. After a few such drinks, he will tell you about a job in Tamara's house.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Did that and the OP has been updated with my file. Just a shame I don't get the credit.
Actually it was updated well before then but the version number was never changed on the thread title

hkkane

Apr 2, 2017
blog reply
"Господа, к сожалению на прошлой недели, не успел дописать все сценки последней девушки и вот сейчас, как раз закончил. Сейчас все секс-сцены версии 0.7 описаны, видео-материал нарезан, осталось это все свести в код и тестанусь окончательно. Эти выходные забираю на эту работу и на след. выходные сделать рассылку"

google
"Gentlemen, unfortunately last week, did not manage to finish all the scenes of the last girl and now, just finished. Now all the sex scenes of version 0.7 are described, the video material is cut, it remains to reduce everything to code and I will test it completely. I take this weekend off to this job and on the trail. Weekend to do newsletter"

ycapella

Jun 9, 2017
Could anyone share the russian qsp for 0.6 please? Download link is unfortunately english only, it refuses to pick up old russian save

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes