QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
He also added tags to the game more info on his page e.g Tag titjob - drive the bald between the breasts. A variety of satisfaction of the main character with the help of the character's breasts.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
great (i guess the main problem and the translation doesn't complete is that? so you just replace the var_iable to variable or var-iable or similar ? )
Oh no, I meant that variables like e.g. Этап_прохождения is translated to sobyutani or similar because Yandex doesn't like underscores. So many variables with underscores translate to the same garbled thing, effectively screwing up game logic and progression.

Translation failing usually happens when the Yandex API doesn't respond in time for one reason or another.

dkattack

Aug 17, 2017
Stuck at "talking to the right girl" or some such. Quest about the sister. I have the drug and whiskey. Please help.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
This game needs a walkthrough. (or at least a guide) No point playing it without one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bottom line is that the English in this game is so bad, that the primary gameplay mechanic is deciphering how to progress a story when you don't know what's going on.

At least the mom is hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9inchz

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What does that even mean? I tried not asking for handjob for a whole month; nothing. How do I even progress with the mother?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes