QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
angelsdemons.jpg
Overview:
About this game: (I edited the dev's translation) The main hero of the game is a 20 year old guy who is trying to find out the reasons for his father's disappearance while revealing his family's secrets, roaming the city and fighting his inner demons and angels.​

Thread Updated: 2018-03-25
Release Date: 2018-03-25
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8
Language: Russian / English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

jada44 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 1.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Someone can build a cheat menu for it?
Looks interesting.
I had no problem on finding the hour and money in cheat engine (4 byte for money, and you can take 2byte for hour) but energy and excitation are driving me crazy since no numeric value is there...

DontTaseMeBro

Aug 24, 2016
Looks interesting.
I had no problem on finding the hour and money in cheat engine (4 byte for money, and you can take 2byte for hour) but energy and excitation are driving me crazy since no numeric value is there...
Why don't you use qgen or QSP Save Editor?

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Looks interesting.
Here you go. The cheats are in the character menu, where you can see your stats. You have to exit the menu for the stats to change.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This game increases my confidence about my English for sure. What the hell...
Seems nice even so.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
once again you can "ruin" the game with a modded file
time / date / money / energy / excitation

and in char options ++ depravity/and all stats

(i didn't played it yet so i am not sure if everything is ok)

sorry -> edit - added items

Last edited:
Reactions: mrant

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How do I raise someone's submission? ( the massage girl, for example)

moyrd

Aug 5, 2016
anyone find how to meet the unknown girl? he put a hint on it saying 'he who looks, finds' so it makes me think she's in the game already

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
anyone find how to meet the unknown girl? he put a hint on it saying 'he who looks, finds' so it makes me think she's in the game already
Drink beer with your boss a few times. He will tell you about another job in the rich part of town.

Reactions: moyrd

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
if you work to the printing (needs few times) and talk (needs beer?) with Son....something after few times he will tell you about a new job

Reactions: moyrd and muttdoggy

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Very grindy and just stops when it's about to get really good. Definitely keeping an eye out on this one.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Very grindy and just stops when it's about to get really good. Definitely keeping an eye out on this one.
Are there many scenes in it or is there enough to make a play through worthwhile at this point?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Are there many scenes in it or is there enough to make a play through worthwhile at this point?
I would suggest waiting for a while before playing through it. The amount of content right now doesn't justify the grinding of the stats at all, at this point in time.

Reactions: tek

woody

Jan 31, 2017
all the pics are showing as broken links on my comp must be missing something yes im playing in eng qsp

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes