Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys a help please, on the second day I destroyed the park passage at night, came home and slept on the morning of the third day after receiving the daily 500 yen, the screen goes all black but the game is not locked , ESC works and opens the menu ... Does anyone know how to reverse this black screen? Thanks.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
If a red event appears on the map and you choose to ignore it, does the event go away or can you bide your time and gain more evil points?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
If a red event appears on the map and you choose to ignore it, does the event go away or can you bide your time and gain more evil points?
As far as I've seen, those events stay unless you beat the boss in that location. Of course you can ignore it, but I suggest that you try to do those events; if you win, it's good, but if you lose, it's also good since you can increase lewdity lvl by losing, which will be useful to fight again as your magic power increases with increase in lewdity lvl. But if you can't beat the boss even after increasing lewdity lvl, try to gain items in dimension warps or learn certain skills from the perverted gym teacher or buy health restoring items from stores in downtown (or in shopping district, I can't precisely remember where, tbh).

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Has anyone been able to trigger the sex scene in the tent? I see the CG in the pictures folder, but I have never triggered it in game

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
As far as I know you can just ignore them and continue playing.

For me I found that losing to the red portals more than once in all of them I tried caused a game over, or bad end. The Purple ones I did not test a loss of more than once in them so I have no Idea on them.

I actually like this game after I finished up some of the untranslated parts for myself. I had some pop up menu's that were totally Japanese which was a real problem for me..LOL

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I liked this one, but as I played it I found that a lot of it was still in Japanese, not a problem if I could read it :) .

anyway I went ahead, and translated as best I could tell all the rest of it to English with some editing, but left some still just MTL, as it was understandable enough (Mostly).

Not sure if bugged it, I may have, but I played it to the end, and did not encounter any major hard lock's. CTD or major issue's for me. <<< FOR ME NOTE THE FOR ME. ( I did find that running it with a Japanese emulator seemed best.)

If you wish to try it here is my data file, replace yours with this, if it messes up, just re install and forget my minor effort's. Maybe let me know if was any help

File in spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lonelypop

Feb 2, 2022
good game but no have choice when doing restore without battle and no evet in city or job for money

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, here's a question...

Aside from the bad endings and the ending where she just goes back to her normal life, is there any other ending?

I finished the game once by beating all the generals, and while Yuki's lewdness increased to 20-ish, I managed to preserve her virginity by avoiding all events that had penetration. Then I NG+ed and went to day 30 via the extra rest option to beat the other boss and just got the same ending. Does that have any impact on the ending at all? Or does it not matter?

Either way, there's a surprising amount of scenes without virginity loss for a game that's this small...

Dunno if I'll bother to do another run where I have her jump on every dick that doesn't bad-end her... but we'll see.

All in all though, another great game from this circle. Honestly, every single one of their games that I've played so far was pretty damn nice. I'm curious about the other two... but I think one still has yet to be translated, and the latest one just has a shitty MTL. :/

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes