D

Deleted member 215484

Weird. Is it updated to the latest version?
If so maybe try with WinRAR instead. That's what I used and it didn't have any problems.
Mine was just out dated. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks.

Reactions: ponyguy

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
also, i found more info in another website, including this:

32 base HCG / 62 (+1) erotic scenes including
erotic battles, erotic pose art and erotic events
Approximately 2~3 hours play time

GhostKing1337

Jan 24, 2018
Every time I try and extract the file the folder has nothing in it other then the a copy of the rar file. I cannot run the game or see any of its files.

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
Every time I try and extract the file the folder has nothing in it other then the a copy of the rar file. I cannot run the game or see any of its files.
dude what are you talking about make sure you have latest winrar and just extract the rar file game is in there or go to the patreons page download the patch and the download the game and then combine

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
I've played this when it got out in some sukebei variant, nice to see this in english. Gotta play again to understand what I saw before.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
For anyone who finished this game and got to the gallery mode, make a back-up save before attempting to use the two Krozel post-defeat events in them. The game does not teleport you to a compatible map for the events, and will get stuck when it tries to move two miss-targeted NPCs in the gallery into spots that it can't do so, forcing you to restart (either by closing the game or pressing F12).

Unless there's a fix in a different version or someone patches that error out by scripting in a teleport to a proper map for the event, losing to the character's the only way to actually see the two events fully.

That aside, there's quite a bit of untranslated content in this partial translation, at least from scouring the project in RPG Maker. There's a few missing things I noticed during normal gameplay, mostly Junk Part chests and a few stray lines from some unimportant NPCs and some of them post-event. That aside, quite a bit of the content I'm uncertain of how to access: most of it relates to characters known as Karen and Nicole, and what looks like a more medievil-ish fantasy RPG town. I'm assuming most of it is leftover content from a previous title or some such and that's why the translator looked the other way.

Also, no one should really worry about the time limit: The earliest day you can start getting endings on is the 16th, and the earliest day you can legitimately "win" is the 19th, where the ending will be extended (and apparently considered Good) if the game considers your character to have lost their virginity (there's a couple of events that increase your vanilla sex counter but don't actually update the string the ending checks: the last ones in the unpopular beach boys and the train molesters series).

If you manage to get all the way to the 30th day, you can access a new area where you can fight a final boss that is otherwise unavailable earlier if two or more of the four main antagonists still live... that is part of the partially untranslated content. Oops. If you fight the earlier available final bosses here, their dialogue is also untranslated- everything about the 30th day is untranslated, save for your visit to your helper's hideout, actually. I guess the translator didn't think anyone would bother letting time run out.

Edit: Oh, if you chose to play again via the New Game+ feature that keeps your stats and the like, examining your bed at night reveals a menu that lets you skip to the 16th or 26th days. It's untranslated, but: the first option sleeps until the next day as normal, the second is still the cancel option to leave the menu, the third skips you ahead to the 16th day and the fourth to the 26th. You'll get asked to confirm the date change if you choose either of these (first option confirms, second cancels), since it's one way only. You'll miss out on the yen and items you would've gotten on the days you skipped, also.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
This game was pretty fun, right up until the part when you get blackmailed and raped and it cannot be avoided. That is when I shut the game down. It looks like you will continually get raped over and over by the photographer. The genre tag should be updated with unavoidable rape since there is absolutely no way to avoid it.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
This game was pretty fun, right up until the part when you get blackmailed and raped and it cannot be avoided. That is when I shut the game down. It looks like you will continually get raped over and over by the photographer. The genre tag should be updated with unavoidable rape since there is absolutely no way to avoid it.
Just don't let him touch you when he runs towards you in the screens he can appear in. You can outmaneuver him. He only appears in beach's entry screen, the commercial/market city area, and the shopping district- and only if you haven't already triggered the exhaustion flag for the day (i.e.- he only appears if you can still trigger and see an H event that day). It's fully avoidable. Heck, if you don't care about the daylight H events, you can just stick to adventuring at night into the warps: he also doesn't appear at night.

Reactions: lonelypop and Xodus

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
Hello, I have a SLIGHT issue. You see... the "discussion" font seems to be black which make the dialogues almost unreadable. The menu font's white no problem here. It's not that I cannot play it, but it would be much better if I could read the text properly. I do believe that the issue resides in the font folder, but I don't know how I can solve it. Can anyone help me ?

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
Hello, I have a SLIGHT issue. You see... the "discussion" font seems to be black which make the dialogues almost unreadable. The menu font's white no problem here. It's not that I cannot play it, but it would be much better if I could read the text properly. I do believe that the issue resides in the font folder, but I don't know how I can solve it. Can anyone help me ?
i got no clue

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Last I downloaded Angelic Force Yuki, it didn't come with a Font folder. It should be using UmePlus Gothic as its default. If you lack it in your Windows Font folder, that might be the issue?

patsuan

Oct 24, 2017
Last I downloaded Angelic Force Yuki, it didn't come with a Font folder. It should be using UmePlus Gothic as its default. If you lack it in your Windows Font folder, that might be the issue?
Hmmm... Doesn't seem like it. I can't start the game cuz it couldn't find the VLGothic's font, otherwise it won't lauch. I'll try with a previous version of the game (1.0) to see.
EDIT: I have RPGMAKER VX ACE. I searched for a bit and RPGMAKER VX does use UmePlus font. Maybe this is why. But that wouldn't make sense anyway. Do you use this version ?
EDIT2: Okay my bad I found the problem. I think it as to do with the System folder. Somehow my issue was that the colors fonts for the menu and the dialogues were switched. That's why it didn't match. Sorry for the trouble.

Reactions: boobybot

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, after taking the shadow of the third person, regardless of where it is, a new day starts, but the screen goes black ... does anyone know how to solve it? Thank you.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes