Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
just use the cheat engine to turn back the days or Once you reach the final portal, you can just... not get in it. What is locked out however are the other portals, but you can keep doing events and "Negative thoughts".
Cool :) thanks for telling me.

I just.... don't like it when games have day limit T_T. That comes largely from me playing many Open World games that encourage you to explore.

Anyway, thank you for the advice and I will use it when I play the game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I just.... don't like it when games have day limit T_T.
Yeah, I don't like day limits in games either. Especially in H-games. I like to get all the scenes at my own pace. I don't like being rushed or having to carefully allocate my available time just so I can get every scene and not miss anything. :FeelsBadMan:

D

Deleted member 215484

What's the password for extraction? 7-Zip File Manager is acting like I need a password, but I don't see one mentioned.

D

Deleted member 215484

There's no password. It shouldn't ask for one.
7-Zip will often not ask me for a password when there is one. It's a bit of a coin flip with that. Some times it gives me an error message and then I find out later it's wanting a password. When I try to extract it with 7-Zip it says that the file can't be opened as an archive.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
7-Zip will often not ask me for a password when there is one. It's a bit of a coin flip with that. Some times it gives me an error message and then I find out later it's wanting a password. When I try to extract it with 7-Zip it says that the file can't be opened as an archive.
Weird. Is it updated to the latest version?
If so maybe try with WinRAR instead. That's what I used and it didn't have any problems.

mawarmerah

Apr 17, 2018
just use the cheat engine to turn back the days or Once you reach the final portal, you can just... not get in it. What is locked out however are the other portals, but you can keep doing events and "Negative thoughts".
hi,,
can you tell me where to get this cheat engine and how to use it?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes