VN Others Completed Angel Beats! -1st Beat- [v1.0] [Key]

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Fandisc for Clannad? Never heard of that one. Clannad the main game pretty much concludes every characters story + the main story and the true end.
About Tomoya, no he doesnt. I think you might be confusing this with some other game?
Tomoyo After is the fandisc, I at least know what I said in the spoiler is true for it. I guess it's not considered a fandisc by VNDB but it is by definition one, it continues the story after the end of Tomoyo's route in the base game.

Bluetooth Popcorn

May 7, 2018
I'm a simple man. If I see an English translated Key VN, I download it.

I remember not being very impressed by the anime, but that's not what Key's known for. I doubt they'll bother releasing any sequels to this because for any sequel it will be much more work to maintain accurate continuity between routes and sales are guaranteed to be lower than the first one. Movie sequels can sometimes be bigger than their prequels, but for anything else that almost never happens. More effort + lower sales = doesn't get made

Honestly I wish they'd get their asses in gear and just regularly release stuff. The VN market is overflowing with trash at this point. Key's VNs, while not always masterpieces, are at least not just mediocre "MC instantly surrounded by high pitched loli friend group" works like so many others.

Reactions: phoenix1921

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Tomoyo After is the fandisc, I at least know what I said in the spoiler is true for it. I guess it's not considered a fandisc by VNDB but it is by definition one, it continues the story after the end of Tomoyo's route in the base game.
Ah Tomoyo After. But just like VNDB I also dont consider that a fandisc. I see that as another game in the same universe.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
TBF there are new content in the VN compared to the anime, plus the matsushita the fifth and iwasawa's arcs and endings did not appear in the anime.

However, the VN ends after the anime's Yui arc so the VN does not have the content that was shown in the anime(Basically shadow appearing arc to the final ending)
It would be sad if after 12 years the content is the same as the anime.
Still i won't play this the same but thanks for the infos.
Tomoyo best girl, fuck the anime series :LOL:
na no sexual content ill pass thanks
Well if you skip this only because for the No H content you could just ignore every game with the tag No sexual content without replying btw.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
It would be sad if after 12 years the content is the same as the anime.
Still i won't play this the same but thanks for the infos.

Tomoyo best girl, fuck the anime series :LOL:

Well if you skip this only because for the No H content you could just ignore every game with the tag No sexual content without replying btw.
your right

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
I know the anime made me cry when I was younger but more than anything I remember the music fucking slapped. Had that shit on my iPod and listened to it non-stop.
I rewatched it about a year ago. I'm 28 now, it... did not hit anywhere near as hard as it did when I was in high school, I barely felt anything at all this time. The anime was rushed to hell and back and honestly felt sorta contrived.

But yeah the music still goes hard.

Reactions: Aruu

Bluetooth Popcorn

May 7, 2018
After playing through a couple routes on this thing, wow are the endings unsatisfying compared with every other Key release.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
Oh no... another VN that broke me..... like Muv Luv.

If this would be 18+ maybe I would play it, otherwise the depression is not worth.

betaseeker

Feb 18, 2022
^your mistaken reading is not wrong LMAO
That said, I'm actually amazed this got released in English
I already lost hope it ever would be but man, seriously many thanks!

rahuld918

May 5, 2018
did anyone know how to play it on Android?
I wish I could answer this for you now, however I just uploaded it a few hours ago but, I will be looking into making this available to a wider audience in the future by exploring cross-platform possibilities. If anyone already knows/has the solution, by all means post it here.
You can play it using Exagear. Several other VNs as well. I completed White Album 2 on android as well.
But setting up isn't easy, instead of looking up videos online, join the AVN discord, they have an indepth guides there specifically for running VNs on android using Exagear, Kirikiroid2 etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
it doesnt go past saying episode 11 in the windows application, does it?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I wanted to play this in english for so long, but knowing that they never made the other games and you can only go after 1 girl, makes me wonder if this would really fill the hole that the anime could not due to a small number of episodes.

Also thanks Mack_Kane for making the thread.