VN Others Completed Angel Beats! -1st Beat- [v1.0] [Key]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
angle_beats_cover.jpg

Overview:
The story of the visual novel is to be based on the Angel Beats! anime series. The player takes on the role of Otonashi, a newcomer to the Afterlife who...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-25
Release Date: 2020-04-17
Aliases: エンジェルビーツ!, AB!
Developer: Key
Translator: Alka Translations
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Long (36 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Little Busters! - Summer Pockets - Clannad Side Stories - Air - Standard Edition - Rewrite+ - Clannad - Kanon - Tomoyo After
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
It closely follows the Anime....
It plainly states it will not follow the anime to the Tee.. With different routes, and the Mc's personality will be different from the show.... so who knows, maybe no sad times? A h! what am I saying Its key, of course they will punch me in the face with sadness, like usual.

EDIT: Haha i didn't realize I was talking to the person who posted the game when I sent this. Give me a break :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
It plainly states it will not follow the anime to the Tee.. With different routes, and the Mc's personality will be different from the show.... so who knows, maybe no sad times? A h! what am I saying Its key, of course they will punch me in the face with sadness, like usual.
it follows the story of the anime closely, but expands on a lot of elements from it

Reactions: Dunken122

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I remember playing this. It was really touching, but some part of it always left me unsatisfied in the end

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Normally they games have lot of end but here no "multiple end" tag, how many end this game have?

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Man I remember watching the anime, I thought I was getting a hilarious school comedy then it bait and switched gut punched me with the emotions

I swore to never watch another anime by these guys

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Ah, one of those cheap-ass tear-milking factories disguised as games and anime?
Ew no.
Yeah, Key is somehow popular for that despite all the contrivances, coincidences and premises... Angel Beats (the anime) is kinda the only Key work I somewhat approve of. It still attempts forces drama though.

"Hey, look at all those cute and innocent characters, why don't you fall in love with them?
... So that we then can torture them in any non-gore-y but supernatural way possible~"

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah, Key is somehow popular for that despite all the contrivances, coincidences and premises... Angel Beats (the anime) is kinda the only Key work I somewhat approve of. It still attempts forces drama though.

"Hey, look at all those cute and innocent characters, why don't you fall in love with them?
... So that we then can torture them in any non-gore-y but supernatural way possible~"
remember Danganronpa but... more discreet.

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

I understand where these people come from but you could argue that any other visual novel/game/book does something to this extent.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018

You know what else Key is popular for? Their copyright. You can't even record their VN playthrough legally. IDK how the developer could get away with releasing this game, but sequel is unlikely to be make.