JVM~

Aug 11, 2017
Okay I was just testing that. I don't know if that is specifically related to the translation. Worst case scenario I would say start over after watching the Prologue and then skip it. Is it 100% if you don't skip the prologue or just occasionally? I am going to try and find a fix.
I didn't test if it's ocasionally but I was able to play after skipping it

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks
Been waiting awhile for this to pop up on f95
I'll give it a whirl. Super grateful for the UI
Silentce
Is this translating a one time thing for you, or you gon' make this into a hobby?
Translating is already a hobby of mine. I did the entirety of Part-time exhibition girl, and finished this and another game translation that someone abandoned / didn't' want to translate NTR parts. The UI translation was me learning to do that for future projects. Right now I have alot on my plate so I have been doing smaller projects mostly. Finishing abandoned MTLs, etc.

I enjoy doing translations but right now I have IRL stuff that I must take care of. Since translating these game doesn't pay the bills at all I will do them as I feel like it. Or just finish other projects so people can get to play a game they might not of.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I didn't test if it's ocasionally but I was able to play after skipping it
Sounds like it is probably 100% a script might be messed up but I did not touch the scripting at all except renaming the H status. So either A) the original translator fucked something up (very likely) or B) the game has a bug in it that was there even in the Jap Version. If it is a big problem I can always look into getting the script file from a Jp version, translate the one piece of info I need to and upload it fixed as a patch. It is good it there is a work around at least. Sorry I was going for speed when testing so I didn't do the prologue more then till it was open game.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
People really need to stop machine translating shit there is no fucking point. If a dude want's to have a machine translation he can just hook it all this does is discourage actual translators from touching it smdh

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
this remind me of "Liz and the towel..." or something, just feel kinda similar... and i like it XD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
People really need to stop machine translating shit there is no fucking point. If a dude want's to have a machine translation he can just hook it all this does is discourage actual translators from touching it smdh
I have heard that bullshit before. Don't MTL or no one will touch the game and translate it properly. This game sat for a year and a half and nobody did more then this MTL and partials. Noone had any interest in finishing this. A professonal translator like Kagura gives 0 fucks if you translate a game. If there is money to be made they will still do it. Worst case they tell you to stop becasue they own the rights.

Name one game where an MTL has stopped production of a proper Japanese translation. There are none. If you don't like it fine but don't come here and bitch because I did you a favor and finished someone's work and gave plenty other people an opportunity to play the game.

You are entitled to your opinion. If you don't like it fine that is cool I get that but don't try and fear monger and spread hate for something you are not inconvenienced by in the slightest.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Wasnt this the plot of liz and the tower?
wasn't liz and the tower you go after your teacher up a tower chasing a grimoire or something? This game is more you can either slut it up to save your friend, or become the top adventurer and you have a time limit.

Honestly didn't play Liz and the tower too far so I could be wrong.

Reactions: Nanao6924

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I have heard that bullshit before. Don't MTL or no one will touch the game and translate it properly. This game sat for a year and a half and nobody did more then this MTL and partials. Noone had any interest in finishing this. A professonal translator like Kagura gives 0 fucks if you translate a game. If there is money to be made they will still do it. Worst case they tell you to stop becasue they own the rights.

Name one game where an MTL has stopped production of a proper Japanese translation. There are none. If you don't like it fine but don't come here and bitch because I did you a favor and finished someone's work and gave plenty other people an opportunity to play the game.

You are entitled to your opinion. If you don't like it fine that is cool I get that but don't try and fear monger and spread hate for something you are not inconvenienced by in the slightest.
lmao bruh who said anything about Kagura? I'm talking about the dudes on ulmf and /hgg2d/ who legit lose interest in translating games because of mtl. RJ197475 was one where a dude on hgg2d quit because of it, granted the game doo doo water but it still happens my man.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
lmao bruh who said anything about Kagura? I'm talking about the dudes on ulmf and /hgg2d/ who legit lose interest in translating games because of mtl. RJ197475 was one where a dude on hgg2d quit because of it, granted the game doo doo water but it still happens my man.
That is one example "bruh" and that game was finished by someone else Link professional or not fuck if I know. So I ask again when has a MTL physically ruined without any doubt someone pick up the torch? Can it happen? sure, you gave an example yourself, but it is not an absolute and there is no correlation to have a fit about it. I doubt anyone doing a translation would even care I did this. There will always be someone to pick up the torch just because someone decided it wasn't worth their time doesn't mean someone else won't pick it up. It is all semantics. We can argue all night about it but it doesn't change anything. Just let people have their fun and move on, you said it yourself you can just use VNR/Chiitrans to hook it. This was more an opportunity to test out translating UI and image editing and I learned something from it. Instead of shelving it I posted it to get feedback to improve.

Mar 19, 2018
wasn't liz and the tower you go after your teacher up a tower chasing a grimoire or something? This game is more you can either slut it up to save your friend, or become the top adventurer and you have a time limit.

Honestly didn't play Liz and the tower too far so I could be wrong.
Why didn't you just fully translated it if it is 95%? You could've have improve the machine translation story lol xD

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
OP specifically requested the opposite of this.

For anyone on the fence, just look at these h-status pages.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Why didn't you just fully translated it if it is 100%? You could've have improve the machine translation story lol xD
Because it is 3 months of work I didn't have. Damn straight I could of made it better but didn't feel like it. It did the job. It was an opportunity to learn and instead of throwing it away or hoarding it. I shared it. simple as that.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP specifically requested the opposite of this.

For anyone on the fence, just look at these h-status pages.
I could of done a better job see some spots that need to be fixed up. Might go back and edit the images somemore. I don't know if that was your feedback but either way I appreciate it none the less.

Mar 19, 2018
Because it is 3 months of work I didn't have. Damn straight I could of made it better but didn't feel like it. It did the job. It was an opportunity to learn and instead of throwing it away or hoarding it. I shared it. simple as that.
Well You didn't have to rush it? Maybe do it day by day when you have a free time right?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well You didn't have to rush it? Maybe do it day by day when you have a free time right?
True. If people are that interested in it I might go ahead and do that. Would have to start the entire project over but if there is a demand I guess I could update it. IRL stuff is more important right now but in a few months maybe I will revisit it. :)

Mar 19, 2018
True. If people are that interested in it I might go ahead and do that. Would have to start the entire project over but if there is a demand I guess I could update it. IRL stuff is more important right now but in a few months maybe I will revisit it. :)
Yeah If you could do this bit by bit thank you and atleast give us an update if you do xD

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes