Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sting operation. She has to investigate....thoroughly.

That, or she exterminates prostitutes. Much like how you get money in GTA.
There was actually a game I helped finish translating that had a segment where you actually could go undercover in an illegal prostitution ring and get corrupted that way. I can't remember the name of the game for the life of me. Holy Knight something or another.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I just got to the first day of free mode, it says there are 23 days left until the auction then i walk out the door and it says the auction is today and i get a bad end.
That never happened to me. I will look into it. Thanks for reporting.

Do you instantly fail or do you have to do something first. Help me replicate the issue.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I went into my current save and left and went to visit tabia. Still says 23 days remain. Need a bit more info to try and replicate.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Playing through it at the moment, the translation is mostly fine, though there are a few slight issues, for instance when Maya gets bumped into in Urugrad, she randomly says 'I love you'

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Playing through it at the moment, the translation is mostly fine, though there are a few slight issues, for instance when Maya gets bumped into in Urugrad, she randomly says 'I love you'
She is a very loving girl :)

Jokes aside that is probably our good friend google being an idiot. Unfortunately those are some of the rough edges that I was referring to. There were some worse ones that I tried to fix with ridiculous amounts of characters that were huge. Trimmed those down because I found them annoying but some might of got through.

Awqweird

Jan 24, 2018
I'm not sure what's causing it exactly, but i can use the map to tp to the slums and it doesn't trigger it but when i go back to the main city it still happens.

Awqweird

Jan 24, 2018
I'm not sure if i could have done the first two quests differently but i killed the ghost woman and took the lactation potion.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If you don't skip prologue that bug can happen
Okay I was just testing that. I don't know if that is specifically related to the translation. Worst case scenario I would say start over after watching the Prologue and then skip it. Is it 100% if you don't skip the prologue or just occasionally? I am going to try and find a fix.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks
Been waiting awhile for this to pop up on f95
I'll give it a whirl. Super grateful for the UI
Silentce
Is this translating a one time thing for you, or you gon' make this into a hobby?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes