4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
kinda sad. hopefully someone would upload a full save that works with 1.44

That being said anyone knows the walkthough for this game? I got the brother ending but nothing else.
Here is my save with all the scenes unlocked. I downloaded the game to another computer and inserted my save and it worked so hopefully it will work for all of you too.

How do i get sub h event 4?
Carl has to master all the dishes you can make in the kitchen and Frida has to not be a virgin also the event didn't trigger for me until Carl learned all the dishes AND i sold the books back so i think it's required that you re-sell the books when you are done with them.

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
is there a guide or walkthrough? Also is it possible to remain a virgin and fuck the brother?

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
is there a guide or walkthrough? Also is it possible to remain a virgin and fuck the brother?
I haven't see a guide but i didn't look for one either. As far as a virgin/pure route i'm not sure, but there are mechanics that would suggest it's possible. If you want to go for it try to keep your lewdness and sexual desire as low as possible by visiting the church on your days off and consuming white flowers and keep your security as high as possible as well lvling up Frida and Carl will help a bit you can also upgrade it at the Bishamon Guild and hire a mercenary. I'll test it out myself as well later.

Extrauser

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for the upload! I get text outside the boxes that I cant read. And the top with stats is scrambled at the right edge. Is this just how it is or is it fixable? I have installed the font but didnt fix the problem. I am not using any local changes.

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for the upload! I get text outside the boxes that I cant read. And the top with stats is scrambled at the right edge. Is this just how it is or is it fixable? I have installed the font but didnt fix the problem. I am not using any local changes.
No you have to change the locale for the game, i used the locale emulator baconlord pointed out in their post it's lightweight and installs and un-installs very easily.
need to run in Japanese locale. I use locale emulator then just right click and run in Japaneses. used to have the same problem. here the link to the website

Reactions: Extrauser

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This game was good fun. Well, until I got annoyed by some things. I guess I'm about half way through the game, have fucked bro a few times, been raped a few times (seems like unavoidable events) and suddenly Frida decides she's horny and goes to gangbang some miners. Wtf? The thing that annoys me is that I don't have control over her. I could take her to church but haven't because I don't want her to be pure, but I do want her to have fun at the inn. Bleh. Is it really no sex or total slut?

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah It wasn't there and he's never at the guild.
You need to have at least 3 million deposited into the vault at the guild and have no debt to the Silver Financing. If you meet both of those conditions and haven't gotten the ending than you may have skiped the prompt so just go back to the guild on a day off and redeposit any amount of money and you should get the prompt again.

This game was good fun. Well, until I got annoyed by some things. I guess I'm about half way through the game, have fucked bro a few times, been raped a few times (seems like unavoidable events) and suddenly Frida decides she's horny and goes to gangbang some miners. Wtf? The thing that annoys me is that I don't have control over her. I could take her to church but haven't because I don't want her to be pure, but I do want her to have fun at the inn. Bleh. Is it really no sex or total slut?
The only unavoidable scenes are the main sex scenes with the brother and the small groping scenes. If you want to avoid the miner gang-bang don't let your lewdness go over 100 if you want to avoid the miner alley rape don't let it go over 70, but that does lock you out of ending B which in-turn locks you out of a lot of other content as can be seen in the scene list.

Reactions: Lorric17
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes