4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Butterfly315

Aug 13, 2018
Here's one for all the fucking idiots out there (like me)
If you are having problems with the text being grainy and not fitting in the box and all that, install a Locale Emulator (just google it) and run it through that. It took me like half an hour to figure that out, and it also fixes the problems with the BGM not playing

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
It seems that Tengsten is running a poll for the language support in his next game. It will be in japanese, english and simplified chinese at release with potentially other languages based on how the poll looks.

Feel free to vote for the language here:

ImmaTroll

Aug 25, 2017
-uWhat is causing all the text in this game to have "-u" and "-v" around it?-v
-uIs there a way to turn that off?-v -uIt's kind of annoying to read.-v
I was having the same issue. The BGM Issues people are having can be fixed using Locale Emulator, but it didn't fix this text issue that i was also having, i thought i had to install the Font that came in the game folder but that did not fix the issue. Looked like a special character problem, something to do with unicode or whatever. I googled and found this thread

the final answer was the one that actually worked, i thought it was confusing but i realized that the Game.exe is not exclusive to each game. All you have todo is download the latest WolfRPG Editor and replace the game.exe in that folder with the one in any WolfRPG Game and it will use the updated version from what i read has fixed the Unicode issues.

Download, extract, grab the Game.exe and replace on the game folder and just play. This also makes it so you don't have to use Japanese locale, any bgm issues for me were fixed so i don't have to use Locale Emulator everytime i want to start the game. The font issue of -u -v were replaced by symbols.
Hopefully someone can edit the main thread with a link to the newest Game executable that fixes all the issues. I attached a file with the newest executable but if you don't trust you can just download the "official one"(i assume) from moddb like i said. Virus Total if someone wants to be safe, but if you really wanna be safe just download the official one from moddb. Good luck and Godspeed.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes