4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

BadkarmaG

Sep 9, 2017
I did it!!! After looking for 3 days trying to find this game I found a different game by the same Dev's so happy

tibasu

May 16, 2018
I would add Shouta and NTR/cheating to the genres. Little brother has a couple of scenes, and cheats on his sister with someone else. The majority of the game is you going behind your brothers back and selling your body then telling him you love him when he gets too jealous because of how you dress. Genre mentions bondage but I can't recall a single one, unless it's related to an ending, which I'm about to see. Main point, more shouta and NTR/cheating than bondage but those 2 are missing in genre.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR Try it out if you like management games, the bar location and/or cheating.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
New game coming from the dev pretty soon, after 2 years it looks like they're doing a "papers please" hentai game, played the demo and I'm pretty excited.

Finally an option to let them get in your country only if they suck your dick, literally. That's what Papers, Please was missing.

Reactions: Sevatar88

Dark Lord Chaos

Oct 22, 2018
I have a problem that when i start this game everything that anyone is trying to say is blank... I did read this whole topic as how i did read the patch instructions and all that got me to nowhere, its seems like only i have this problem...

1. Why the first page of this game only say at installation to extract and start if that's not the case at all?
2. Is this game really should be english for me? Because from the pictures its clearly not. And of course everything is blank for me or missing.
3. The patch instructions tells me to unpack data.wolf in the game directory... Yeah... well i looked it for 10 minutes and there is no "data.wolf" anywhere. What exactly is data.wolf?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I have a problem that when i start this game everything that anyone is trying to say is blank... I did read this whole topic as how i did read the patch instructions and all that got me to nowhere, its seems like only i have this problem...

1. Why the first page of this game only say at installation to extract and start if that's not the case at all?
2. Is this game really should be english for me? Because from the pictures its clearly not. And of course everything is blank for me or missing.
3. The patch instructions tells me to unpack data.wolf in the game directory... Yeah... well i looked it for 10 minutes and there is no "data.wolf" anywhere. What exactly is data.wolf?
I can't find data.wolf either

Was anyone able to run this game on Mac via Wine? I tried a lot, via Wine/Wine staging, I unzipped with previous setting on Japanese Shift JIS, I installed the included font. I know that I need to get the Japanese locale, I tried few commands in terminal but still nothing. With other games I managed to get to work but this one no, please help? I would give up but I keep hearing really good reviews so I really want to play
341138 341139

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes