4.70 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 26, 2017

My usual issue with this game :/
Although you dont need to set your locale on win 10 anymore to japanesse, in certain games, that use kanji characters as filenames -> [kanji].ogg , you have to set your locale to japanese, install JAPANESE rpgmaker vx (ace) rtp, and then run the game. Also, rename the root app folder to name that doesn´t contains kanji chars. Unblock the exe -> properties, -> compatibility -> unblock the exe.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
It looks like they went to the trouble of changing all the pictures to english charset, but got tired and left half the bgm as kana. If you can't be bothered emulating locale, you can set bgm off in the config so the game doesn't call the files it can't find.

The letter and instruction pages for cooking/gardening etc. appear untranslated, did they just skip over some parts when they translated the game?
I'm not entirely sure, but most of the time when it is untranslated it means they either can't because of weird locks on the game, or it makes the game itself crash. It happens a lot with these sort of games

Reactions: ponyguy

lordpants

Mar 21, 2017
Sorry for the bump, but is there a way to get her to serve fully nude? Her lewdness keeps rising so I don't know if I'll eventually reach it or not, but she's at 600 and nothing new has happened since like 100 so I'm losing hope. Naked aprons pretty good, but I'd dig it if she went all the way.

Awesome game btw, lost a good nights sleep to it.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Does anyone know how many endings are in the game?
I have managed to get 2. The one where she falls in love with her brother, and one where she becomes a whore of the village (the name might be different).

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I only found those 2. The translation is pretty scruffy, makes it difficult to find what you are missing. I figured there might be a loan debt bad end but couldn't be bothered looking.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
how i go to the library? also i have the yoga pants but i dont know where the hell i need to go lol
please halp

lordpants

Mar 21, 2017
Does anyone know how many endings are in the game?
I have managed to get 2. The one where she falls in love with her brother, and one where she becomes a whore of the village (the name might be different).
I only found those 2. The translation is pretty scruffy, makes it difficult to find what you are missing. I figured there might be a loan debt bad end but couldn't be bothered looking.
The other ending (there's 3) is earned by unlocking every scene. You need both tiers of the Sunday events, all random town scenes, and all the plot progression scenes.

Start with visiting everywhere at high perversion. There's also an event for borrowing money and cooking lots of food (food stall event).

The third ending is kinda small though, and just expands on the other two.

Reactions: Ulaered

Fed

May 14, 2017
Do you think you could upload the most recent version (v1.44)? I found an updated translation but it only works with 1.44 and I can provide a link to it if you want.

Edit: Never mind, I found 1.44 and I can provide a link to both the 1.44 version of the game and the updated translation if needed.

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
im usually not into games with female protagonists feel too cucky for me
since the overall very positive feedback i wanted to ask if it's still worth it then

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Edit: Never mind, I found 1.44 and I can provide a link to both the 1.44 version of the game and the updated translation if needed.
well yeah, can you post the links? i actually found translation for 1.44 myself mega:#!KF8ngbgZ!jItsXHXEa9tetumsxTdmo0ey8OKR9ugo3hmFL2vlX4k

but i cant find v1.44 game itself

Reactions: hunterhunterq

EB25

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone got a full save for 1.44? Don't want to playthrough the game again to get all the scenes.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone please share another link for 1.44? I can't seem to open the u.nya.si link above... Thanks in advance.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes