• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.7a] [Project63]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 13, 2017
I dont really understand why you are developing this thing for mobile. Many people would not like to have lewd stuff in their app menu.
The interface could use some complexity, just as the graphics could use normal and specular maps.
Since you even bothered with facial animations, I would assume you also have a keen eye for detail.
So why mobile centric?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So I downloaded the one from Mega which is labeled "Ancient world Gods and Men v1.3" but top left version says I'm on 1.2a o_O

Dez

May 10, 2017
Hi. Reset was with v1.3 due to name change. V1.4 "should" have all saves imported from previous version. Cheers!
and here i am, playing from start because it doesnt imported anything, Name change = new game for unity

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
it's strange that so much users doesn't have old saves,save folder it's the same of the previous version....
what's more strange is the fact that i missed one of my slave from the previous version(???),everything ok,except that.
BTW i like this game,it's different from the usual game that we usually see,but i was expecting something more from this update :((in terms of "storyline")

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
getting better and better every update. thank you @Project63
Good to hear. thank you!

BTW i like this game,it's different from the usual game that we usually see,but i was expecting something more from this update :((in terms of "storyline")
Oh yes, maybe your slave was in dungeon contraption. I did change those, silly me. :ForeverAlone:
As for development, baby steps first. I might continue story in 1.5. Whole world needs to be built! :>

The interface could use some complexity, just as the graphics could use normal and specular maps.
I agree with mobile thing. As for the rest when I reach 3rd patreon goal and this game goes AAA+A:WutFace:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
@Project63 clicking on the job assignment menu and choosing none insta teleports a slave that's been defeated and bought and due for the next day.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote