Unity Abandoned Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.7a] [Project63]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
do you guys know there is a bug in the latest build when you load your last saved game your slaves dissapear even at max loyalty

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
will there be spaces to hold more than 3 slaves over time? Also will there also be options for sex positions in the dungeon,farm.and training grounds?

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
will there be spaces to hold more than 3 slaves over time? Also will there also be options for sex positions in the dungeon,farm.and training grounds?
Please add more than 3 slaves. In your new version.

Next update will be 5. For the positions, it's most likely there will be options. It depends alot on supporter wishes.

PS
You can follow development post on my patreon site.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
My character is just "T-posing" everywhere, even in combat, lmfao. Completely breaks the combat. U.I is completely fucked, as the health and energy don't change. The updated U.I during combat is awful, I highly suggest going back to the old one entirely, it had much more accurate information displayed. And you didn't have to be at a certain angle to view it properly.

Game is utterly broken for me atm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
My character is just "T-posing" everywhere, even in combat, lmfao. Completely breaks the combat. U.I is completely fucked, as the health and energy don't change. The updated U.I during combat is awful, I highly suggest going back to the old one entirely, it had much more accurate information displayed. And you didn't have to be at a certain angle to view it properly.

Game is utterly broken for me atm.
Yes completely broken
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus loading save games removes my inventory. It just a complete mess.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Equipping weapon prior to engaging combat should fix this problem. Or wait an hour or two for update.

If not, start a new game.

Edit: Updated to version 1.5a.

Reactions: Storm4n

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Tried fighting a wolf at the farm. Beat him, but can't leave combat.

Started another game. Fought in the arena. Beat my opponent, selected capture. Can't leave the arena.

EDIT: I was using a spear in both cases. I read below that the spear may be bugged. I'll try a different weapon.

EDIT2: I retried with the gladius and was able to leave combat in the arena.

EDIT3: With the gladius, fighting the third wolf, combat would not start.

Linc

Dec 23, 2017
Wanted to like this game, but it has major combat issues. Basically every time I enter combat I get stuck in combat, making the game unplayable.

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Hello all, thanks for reporting bugs and for update bump. I'll be updating this game more frequently now and will look at combat issues some people are having as soon as possible.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote