Unity Abandoned Ancient world Gods and Men [v1.7a] [Project63]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
I get this when viewing NPCs or even myself,

Not sure if this is normal.

Also, there is a bug in which a prisoner in a wooden contraption, will suddenly stand up from bondage after being viewed. In essence, viewing them and exiting resets their animation/pose. And they will stay standing until you move them to another contraption.
Black is normal, but should be fog. I tested animations on contraptions and it works as intended :S It'll be looked in detail as as soon as possible. The portrait misplacement is not normal. for the moment go to options and switch resolution, it should fix it.

This is how it should look like (ignore the clothing, not in game yet)

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hope my old save will work. I've grown attached to my hot, muscular warrior slave. In more ways than one. :biggrin:

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Hope my old save will work. I've grown attached to my hot, muscular warrior slave. In more ways than one. :biggrin:
Sorry to disappoint, but I assure you your muscular slave is in a happy place now. I'll compensate with one time +1k money boost code in 1.3a per new game

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sorry to disappoint, but I assure you your muscular slave is in a happy place now. I'll compensate with one time +1k money boost code in 1.3a per new game
Aww. :disappointed:
Well, I guess I'll just have to find a new one. I'll probably need to find several to replace the gigantic hole in my penis... I mean heart.

Cruentus77

Oct 16, 2017
Two things I've noticed so far (one minor bug, one suggestion):

The minor bug is that the listed version in the top left when in your home is listing the previous version number. I am writing this after having only just jumped into a new game so I am unsure if there are other locations that it is listed in the game where it might also be incorrect.

As for the simple suggestion it is just something for a slightly better communicated UI:
  • The three arrows on the ground in your home to indicate transition points should really be either a different color or have some kind of different colored border/glow around them. Solid white arrows on an almost solid white backdrop are very easy to miss for new players despite the jump/bloat animation they have on rollover.
  • Secondly and similarly having some kind of rollover effect on characters that you can click on would be a nice indication that you can indeed click on them to open up an interaction menu. Again, this is something very minor but it should help give an indication of what new players can do without explicitly telling them.
Beyond that, seems pretty nifty so far. Definitely has a lot more interesting mechanics and gameplay so far when compared to the majority of other games on here that are more than just VNs and RPG Maker clones. Keep it going :)

EDIT:
Encountered a session breaking bug: If you have your inventory opened when you open up the options menu the UI breaks partially upon exiting the settings. The inventory will still be open but there will be no way to close it with some other background UI elements missing as well.

Last edited:

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
"Google translate"
Game is very good!!!!!
When I'm at home, I can not get out to the map. What's the button?"

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Two things I've noticed so far (one minor bug, one suggestion):

The minor bug is that the listed version in the top left when in your home is listing the previous version number. I am writing this after having only just jumped into a new game so I am unsure if there are other locations that it is listed in the game where it might also be incorrect.

As for the simple suggestion it is just something for a slightly better communicated UI:
  • The three arrows on the ground in your home to indicate transition points should really be either a different color or have some kind of different colored border/glow around them. Solid white arrows on an almost solid white backdrop are very easy to miss for new players despite the jump/bloat animation they have on rollover.
  • Secondly and similarly having some kind of rollover effect on characters that you can click on would be a nice indication that you can indeed click on them to open up an interaction menu. Again, this is something very minor but it should help give an indication of what new players can do without explicitly telling them.
Beyond that, seems pretty nifty so far. Definitely has a lot more interesting mechanics and gameplay so far when compared to the majority of other games on here that are more than just VNs and RPG Maker clones. Keep it going :)
Thanks for feedback, added to list of fixes. Seems other people are also having problems with arrow and traveling, and will implement it in 1.3a. There already were indicators (quest, chat), when you hovered over characters, but bug ate them. Glad you like it. Cheers!

"Google translate"
Game is very good!!!!!
When I'm at home, I can not get out to the map. What's the button?"
Click on arrows to travel < ^ > hopefully this will solve the problem.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So do I need patron code for actual sex? All I can do is tit job, I like it thus far, but the impregnation tag is a little misleading unless I knock them up buy tit job, I did see I could do in or out for it...

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
So do I need patron code for actual sex? All I can do is tit job, I like it thus far, but the impregnation tag is a little misleading unless I knock them up buy tit job, I did see I could do in or out for it...
Select chat tab in character wheel, and then select action. There are few positions when characters are standing near pillar or sitting on bed.

Patreon Code? LIBERTAS dont work
Code is obsolete.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi this game dont have any cheats like cheat engine or treiner or console codes??
I tried with cheat engine but stamina and armor worked.. :(

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh huh, weird that I saw in view mode I can do boob job if they stand in specific spot, must be a bug that needs to be fixed from a later version?

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey! That Patreon monies going up. A few more updates and that income is gonna be sky-high.

Oh huh, weird that I saw in view mode I can do boob job if they stand in specific spot, must be a bug that needs to be fixed from a later version?
Not a bug, it's intentional, at least for now.

On a side note, I'm hoping @Project63 can add different styles of pubic hair. Kinda takes you out of your element when all the chicks have a trim in Ancient Rome, particularly slave girls who don't exactly have access to sharp objects to constantly shave with. Fury bush would be greatly appreciated ;)

Reactions: Project63

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Hey! That Patreon monies going up. A few more updates and that income is gonna be sky-high.

On a side note, I'm hoping @Project63 can add different styles of pubic hair. Kinda takes you out of your element when all the chicks have a trim in Ancient Rome, particularly slave girls who don't exactly have access to sharp objects to constantly shave with. Fury bush would be greatly appreciated ;)
Nice, completely forgot about pubic hair. Yes with each update I get more patrons which is a great motivation to keep developing and creating more updates and content, thanks:>

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

Actually in Roman times females especially prostitutes would be completely shaven as they would use various methods from wax and pumice stone to remove their hair

The Egyptians did this and more they would actually be 100% hairless to avoid lice and other such parasites.

Slave chicks in Rome were no different often their Dominus or Domina would have someone remove their hair as to prevent them from getting lice and other such vermin. Also it was a sign of their dominance as they proved to the slave they can do pretty much what ever the fuck they wanted to em. :/

Bottom line I would make it a option for their pubic hair and personally their regular hair as well since it seems chicks are bald more often then not.

Also further edit to this is when will we have the option for more then just 2 slaves.... I wanna have a harem of knocked up bitches.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017

Meh not so sure on Rome and pubes, I mean one hand yeah I get no sharp things to slaves on other they do sure love their hairless sculptures and art, I mean back then grooming was about hygiene, exceptionally with a slave and what not, no hair meant no lice, and what not. I mean there is a reason why hundreds of years later civilized people still shaved, and had to have little pube wigs for that "natural" look back in the day lice was pretty common, especially with slaves. If any thing an option to "trim" or shave would be nice. Too much anti pube phobia in the world today, if you can't tell a child from a worn out adult slaves vagina, your going to hell as you fucked up that childs vagina lol.

Keep in mind where I live, and my gen, since I like petites, the more "natural" the bush the more they really do look like a kid who don't know how to groom yet, makes you wonder if you should asked for ID when you see a young petite with a big bush, like you may have just picked up a freshman in high school lol. That is why I hate when people say they look like kids, to me if they got curves, and big bush that makes look like a kid. Like there scared to look down there like a child who still in puberty. But I live in the desert so you got groom, hell I take a beard trimmer to my pits every summer, so much better when you groom in desert :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Project63

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Love the concept and era of the game.
Like the execution.
Annoyed by some of the bugs.
Hate and I mean really hate the money grind.

And why does the v1.3 states v1.2a ingame?

Last edited:

Project63

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 19, 2017
Love the concept and era of the game.
Like the execution.
Annoyed by some of the bugs.
Hate and I mean really hate the money grind.

And why does the v1.3 states v1.2a ingame?
named bugs were fixed with 1.3a version:
-fixed that you couldn't eye view player.
-fix current version text from 1.2 to 1.3
-fixed error with slave market, now even if you purchase 1 slave and quit game, it SHOULD resume normal capturing when loading.
-clicking on CUM icon in titjob scene caused a whipping.
-fog not displaying correctly when in view mode
-implemented drawn arrows for travel instead of font arrows < ^ >
-light fades properly at evening

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote