TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Ok I'll give it to you there, that's true, Renpy would've been better suited.
But I gotta defend exploration based RPGM games here, they have their charm. Renpy, aka a Visual Novel program doesn't nail that ''exploration'' feeling, sure you click ''go to location x'' and the screen instantly changes or so, but it's not that engaging.
But take Claire's Quest or Scars Of Summer for example, both entirely non-combat focused RPGM game, that just WORKS.
Now I know those two are in a whole other league than Anastasia And The Lewd Curse, but still, a RPGM game without intricate gameplay mechanics, just focused on scene collecting has in my opinion, it's very appealing charm.
There's no exploration here tho.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
But I gotta defend exploration based RPGM games here
I mean, i've encountered some that were amazing, like Naked Adventure, where there actually is a sense of searching, exploring the maps and all
But, unless i've missed something (and i'm pretty sure i didn't, i talked to every possible NPC at several point in the game) ... There is nothing to explore in this game, most of the places straight up have no usage, and it's such a shame, when i've first step into the upside city's tavern, i've thought "Oh god it's good looking, i can't wait to do things in here". Imagine my disappointment when, almost 3 hours into the game, we didn't open their doors more than once since the prologue. It absolutely feels like everything i've seen so far is just fancy decoration that serve no purpose whatsoever.
There is no hidden treasure, no hidden scenes, no real places to discover and things to do in there ... Maybe it happens past the 3 hours mark, but so far i have the impression that all of the map is nothing more than an AI generated image : it's pretty, but it serves absolutely no purpose.

Reactions: Fsfdss

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I mean, i've encountered some that were amazing, like Naked Adventure, where there actually is a sense of searching, exploring the maps and all
But, unless i've missed something (and i'm pretty sure i didn't, i talked to every possible NPC at several point in the game) ... There is nothing to explore in this game, most of the places straight up have no usage, and it's such a shame, when i've first step into the upside city's tavern, i've thought "Oh god it's good looking, i can't wait to do things in here". Imagine my disappointment when, almost 3 hours into the game, we didn't open their doors more than once since the prologue. It absolutely feels like everything i've seen so far is just fancy decoration that serve no purpose whatsoever.
There is no hidden treasure, no hidden scenes, no real places to discover and things to do in there ... Maybe it happens past the 3 hours mark, but so far i have the impression that all of the map is nothing more than an AI generated image : it's pretty, but it serves absolutely no purpose.
Yeah no I agree this one is lackluster in that regard, my point was more generally speaking, just because a game RPGM game is all about scene collecting without combat, doesn't necessarily mean it shouldve been better done in Ren'py. Also ''exploration'' was a bit of an understatement to use here.

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
There's no exploration here tho.
Oh ofc there is, you ''explore'', the downwards spiral of a young-maidens heart as she becomes corrupted.
Now yes I know, there aren't external locations, different cities, no hidden NPCs that can rewards H scenes, no secondary storylines to unfold, etc.
And my comment was aimed more broadly at non-combat focused Rpgm games.
But in my opinion, as a developers first publish, it has more than enough potential for future improvement.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ok for the love of God I gotta ask. Genuinely here, why do people get mad when a RPGM game has shit gameplay mechanics ?
GUYS, I can count on one hand the number of RPGM games that do, the rest are all the same repetitive, turn-based combat that I for one can't for the love of God derive any enjoyment from.

''Oh but it's just a walking sim....'' yeah no shit, I'd take that than a grind fest like Slave's Sword any day of the week.
Why anyone sees the ''RPGM'' title and expects explosive, intensive, engaging and/or innovative gameplay mechanics is beyond me.
Simply put, because there are RPGM games that have interesting mechanics. Take battle rape/fuck for example, ain't that innovative? Adding the usual turn based formula into something more engaging. Although of course it's not applicable to all games.

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Yeah no I agree this one is lackluster in that regard, my point was more generally speaking, just because a game RPGM game is all about scene collecting without combat, doesn't necessarily mean it shouldve been better done in Ren'py. Also ''exploration'' was a bit of an understatement to use here.
I can get behind that, most of my favorite games are from RPGM and features little to no battle. I prefer games where you kinda just can do your lives and the game still is able to unfold a bit, one of the game that i think about is Caliross : A Shapeshifter Legacy, where i know there is combat at some point, i just still haven't found the need to get to it yet as i still can do shit without it, just by exploring and finding that there are indeed things to do

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Simply put, because there are RPGM games that have interesting mechanics. Take battle rape/fuck for example, ain't that innovative? Adding the usual turn based formula into something more engaging. Although of course it's not applicable to all games.
Meh, It's not bad, I like rape/battle fuck, but it doesn't usually have good replayability, like a normal H scenes do, gallery wise I mean.
What was tha- Ah ''Karryn's Prison'', battle-fuck at it's core, not my cup of tea. The turn based combat just distracts me from the ero. Shame that one really wanted to enjoy it but oh well.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
I have cleared the corruption rout only missing a coupole of scenes but the private journal is only about 37% Done. How do I fill the rest? It cant be from the scenes I missed. there arnt enough left

Roquerz

Nov 25, 2018
How do I recover HP? I can increase TP and MP but not HP. The UI in this game is quite horrendous tbh
Edit: So after 30 mins of running around, the rosemary item is bait. 1000G for nothing even though it says increase HP. I think the only way to recover HP is to spam MP items and heal skills.

Last edited:

ironik

Jan 27, 2017
How do I recover HP? I can increase TP and MP but not HP. The UI in this game is quite horrendous tbh
Edit: So after 30 mins of running around, the rosemary item is bait. 1000G for nothing even though it says increase HP. I think the only way to recover HP is to spam MP items and heal skills.
In Items > Imporant Items > Healing Bell
you can use it to recover HP.
It wont disapear when used

Allan Perez

Nov 2, 2018
if your stuck at the start just talk to everyone with an exclamation mark untill they dissapear (some need to be talked to repeatedly) then talk to the guy outside the school blocking the path going up and he will move. that is the only part of the game that needs a walkthrough
actually stuck after that part. where the principal is absent lol. idk where to go next and doesn't look like I can do jobs for gold and got no money to buy magic for the demons and shit

edit: just realized I can use healing bell to grind but I still want more lewd shet to find lol

Last edited:

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
actually stuck after that part. where the principal is absent lol. idk where to go next and doesn't look like I can do jobs for gold and got no money to buy magic for the demons and shit

edit: just realized I can use healing bell to grind but I still want more lewd shet to find lol
if you want to end the game beat the witch again. if you want scenes travel back and forth between 2 outdoor loading zones to build the desire guage and scenes will trigger. There are scenes you need to find to trigger further in the game but early on all scenes are triggered automatcally by the desire guage

sibenten

Jul 11, 2023
View attachment 2727311

Overview:
Anastasia is tasked with finding some missing students at her old magic academy,
but soon after she finds a grand plot is about unfold at the school,
A curse takes Anastasia's magical power, and heightens her sexual desire...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-27
Release Date: 2022-07-30
Original Title: アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い
Developer: Jupiter Croissant
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.1
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Patches:
Extras: 100% Save

View attachment 2727335 View attachment 2727337 View attachment 2727338 View attachment 2727339 View attachment 2727340 View attachment 2727341
is there any android version for this game?

Huntrex05

Jun 18, 2022
First time I've encountered this for downloads from multiple file hosts, but if anyone encounters error 0x80004005 when extracting normally, cancel and try extracting using 7zip. it should work if nothing else goes wrong

Reactions: CookiesndCream
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes