SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 2727311

Overview:
Anastasia is tasked with finding some missing students at her old magic academy,
but soon after she finds a grand plot is about unfold at the school,
A curse takes Anastasia's magical power, and heightens her sexual desire...​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-27
Release Date: 2022-07-30
Original Title: アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い
Developer: Jupiter Croissant
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.1
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Patches:
Extras: 100% Save

View attachment 2727335 View attachment 2727337 View attachment 2727338 View attachment 2727339 View attachment 2727340 View attachment 2727341
seems that the archive is "corrupted"/"damaged"
will wait for winrar to finish, to see if it will still work :eek:

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
The download is corrupted/wrong password when I try to extract it. I'm on Android using JoiPlay to play it, so I can't use 7zip. Any help?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
So yeah, maybe a good thing I didn't MTool this one before it showed up here. I'd have thought I messed up somehow since I wouldn't have believed how little game there is to this game.
It's really a choice between running back 'n forth between maps a couple hundred times VS a grind for grind's sake, finishing the game w/o ever getting any actual story beats.

So yeah, just finished it after some grind & skipped through a bit of scenes in a hurry. There's a venerable wall of text in each of those apparently, but if it's not delivered in any kind of organic way I just can't be bothered to read it all.

One thing that's too bad though is that the witch apparently has 0 scenes of any kind.

Reactions: EonKain

Astolfo987

Jul 30, 2023
I dont know if anyone has found this bug before me, but Ill leave it here. In the grind room right before the final fight with the witch there is an interesting feature which is that after each fight even with the weakest opponent Anastasia's level increases. With that, I calmly got level 69 ( :3) and defeated the last witch easily

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Anastasia v1.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 473 MB/146 MB :

Reactions: podkop09

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
what i know if chatgpt can't translate inappropriate word how about this game?
is all inappropriate gone??

Flezi

Mar 17, 2023
Hey, does anyone have a valid "plugins.js" file? I would like to translate the game into another language, but I can not because of an error in the file?

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
Can someone tell me why all of these links are broken? Whenever I try any of them and try to extract them it tells me there was an unexpected error, and if I try to ignore that and skip the copying, there's no application in the folder. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? I've tried workupload, pixeldrain and mixdrop. And the other two won't even work when I click on them

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can someone tell me why all of these links are broken? Whenever I try any of them and try to extract them it tells me there was an unexpected error, and if I try to ignore that and skip the copying, there's no application in the folder. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? I've tried workupload, pixeldrain and mixdrop. And the other two won't even work when I click on them
Using 7zip?

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
Using 7zip?
I'm not using 7zip I'm just using whatever windows version of that is. But I'm not really sure how to use 7zip, normally whenever I extracted a file it just automatically brought up 7zip but lately it hasn't been. But whenever I tried extracting those files it told me there was an error copying, and when I ignored that it not only took forever but when it finished and I opened the file there was no application in it. I tried finding a link for this game in other places, like xgames but that one just straight up false advertised their link, the link on the page of this game just brought up a link for a totally different game that I now have, so cool I guess.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes