Erack

Sep 11, 2018
Any idea on how much futa content I can expect? I assume the protagonist is unable to become one?

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Any idea on how much futa content I can expect? I assume the protagonist is unable to become one?
Minimal I believe. And she does become futa but is only one scene and it involves public humiliation as she masturbates in front of her class. I think that's it as far as futa content is concerned.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
Not gonna lie, the idea of making a game that's just about walking around until you fill up a bar to see a sex scene is... a bit weird. There's even a whole ass tutorial about gaining levels through combat, even though the only combat is that first fight with the succubus that seals away her powers. Is this a demo version?

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
Lol the beginning is disgusting. Don't understand what to do, you have to repeat talking and searching the area. Absolutely not logical and counter intuitive. The entire thing in the beginning should be a part of prologue too and must be skippable. Like in Liz of the Tower and similar games. Because of that long start I got bored and just deleted the game lol.

Reactions: Juuzou_Juuzou

Xateo

Sep 19, 2018
Quick walkthrough, I guess (I only did true ending and avoided all h-scenes):

Talk to the Innkeeper's daughter at the front desk.
Talk to the boy with his dog by the fountain.
Talk to the soldier several times until his icon disappears.
Talk to the bullied commoner immediately to the right after entering the academy.
Talk to one of the girls in the student dormitory.

Go to the forest to the right of the academy entrance.
Get cursed.

Now you can enter/exit between academy entrance/town if you want, but otherwise just go back to the mansion and kill the evil witch or w/e.

You can get levels fast via the monster room. It's the first door left of the stairs after entering the mansion.

Got true ending first playthrough, gg.
Once you get an ending you can unlock all scenes in the gallery via the switch.

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Yup, as the previous poser said this game can be beat easily without getting corrupted. So literally you have 2 choices. 1st train and lvl up to beat the boss and look at the recollection room. 2nd walk between maps and look for Cgs. What a big miss from the Dev for not linking the corruption and the leveling system.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
wake me up when the sequel is out. Can't wait for it... (just my fetish... short hair bratty girl...)

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes