Ren'Py Abandoned Amazon's Island [v0.03] [Firenzo]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
the writing + grammar in this thing ... think it has to be #1 in all time worst....

Oct 25, 2017
I have a super hard time actually clicking on the icons. It's like most of the time they just won't react to me hovering over them

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Fuck me, the old saves don't work...

Damned if i'm going to do that retarded month of grind work over again.

Get the old saves working, or kill the freaking month of grind, or i'm done.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Changelog?
[edit] Oh i remember why i could not play this one, main char looks like retarded He-Man.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Changelog.
===================================================================================
Version 0.03
Access to Clan House. (Video)
Doing minigames or lessons now can make you earn 10 points. Skipping it as usual + 5.
First Frida massage lesson (with big surprise and video) available.
2nd video quest with Queen available.
MC access to Peek level 2 (9 new video)
MC access to level 2 friendship with all girl (9+ new video)
This release Riley does not really want to work! (1 Extra video random 33% doing her minigame)
2nd peek has 50% chance to be lesbo (not the queen).
Some video with music.
Delivery to anyone now grant you 1 Social point so after 5 delivey you get access to level 2 work.
Improvement now grant only 5 love/relationship point.
You can get the other 5 needed to access the quest asking for a kiss during delivey, spying the girl at night or buying another improvement.

Reactions: VNorth

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Any sameness with He-Man is purely coincidental due only to your imagination or to a purely casual and not absolutely desired resemblance.
He man is a super hero with super strength and the only strength that my hero has is placed in his cock and in his way of being a man in the middle of a lesbian's tribe.

Reactions: Cirro84

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
I have a problem where i cannot enter a girls house even if i have a 100 love points,is there anything else that i need to do?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Isn't possible enter no one girl house so far, only for delivery or if they let you in during a quest.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes