0.02 or means he 0.2? free

PC

MAC

Reactions: Graybo

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thank you @MikeMasters , thank you for your critics and for the time you spent trying my game. It's an honor for me you try my game. I'll take care of all your critics and do what i can to follow them. Next release will be more fast do exp and maybe if player want replay the first 30 days they will be more various and funny. Most of the rules are written on the first page of the book. Maybe i have to add first month players can't do Social points.
Brother, I believe you, because you have common sense, and listen to everything to improve your game, change something here and there, and in the end, everything will be fine, You know that I wish You the best of Luck ;););)

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
The setup would've been good enough to make me test it if it wasn't made on HS. It's a total mood killer

imanadultnow

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 77390

Overview:
This is our hero, shipwrecked on this island as a boy, he was about to be killed as a male from the Amazons. Managed to survive thanks to a stratagem after 10 years become an adult, would like with your help, let the Amazons know the difference between being loved by a man instead of a woman. Will he succeed? You will decide it.​

So, just wanted to give one small critique. A mans waist is generally the same width as his hips. That is provided of course said man isn't a fat ass. Otherwise like the setting and look forward to what you come up with.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks all for your reply. Thi's my first game online. Please forgive my bad English, isn't my native language. All i can be but for sure not a kid, i would like to be again. I kwon the first month of play can be annoying cause the grind but please don't give up, second 30 days will be better. For this first release you can became Not Bab relationship with Jenny the carpenter and Emily the blacksmith. To get both quest you have to buy Improvement from theyr house with 40 exppoints each.
When you get the quest you have to find the 3 hidden secret place on the map. In some of them you will find the girl waiting for you. After quest Peek are available at night.
So how can I find the secret places of the map?It seems like I can only select the girls but no background can't be selected :(

Reactions: InfamousAone

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
The queen is cute. Hope to get more scenes with her. Will the MC ever be able to call her mom again?

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes