Ren'Py Abandoned Amazon's Island [v0.03] [Firenzo]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Ok guys, for the click-averse...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was convinced that they had not been implemented in the game yet. Thank you. If there had been a real map to discover, it would have been more interesting. You could have inserted a map to explore as happens in many games or freely or on the indication of other characters, such as places to procure wood or mines. The first time the Mc could follow the character who asked him for the material and then learn the way (later discovering new places) or following the directions .... Who doesn't remember Guybrush Threepwood when he explored Mêlée Island :cool:....

Reactions: hentai charley

LordYendor

Aug 16, 2017
I just downloaded this game so I haven't played it yet but only 1 of the download sites was working for me: Other 3 sites was down: - -

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I just downloaded this game so I haven't played it yet but only 1 of the download sites was working for me: Other 3 sites was down: - -
Why bother?
The game is abandoned

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
im an uploader ...
Shht! Messenger gets shot. You should know that, leaf... XD

How can I find the picnic place of the Quest?
Welcome to the forums Sam! Did you try as suggested by Morph? See post # and following please. Do a search inside a thread (to the right, above) and you'll find answers quickly. Enjoy your stay! ;)

Sad that our dev is not updating the game anymore, Amazon setting cries for some wild beasts and stuff. He-man is a thing, would've been a fun parody. Perhaps with some puns, a cross-over to, say, Star Wars?

Why nobody wants to ruin my childhood any more? What have I done? :/ Come on, mir, have a heart! You can also include optional bestiality, but only in this game! XD

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Where are secret places in this game I can't find plz help
It's a pixel hunt on the map. Just to make it even MORE pissy, the damn location doesn't show when the cursor passes over the pixel like any NORMAL hidden location does, but you have to actually click on the particular pixel to access the spot. THAT feature could/should have been done away with.

Hope you have an extra week or so...

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
MC's tattoos disappear in many of the clip scenes, such as the Jenny date. Same with Riley's.

Also, a big point in the story is how isolated from the rest of the world Amazona is, but they have PLASTIC dildos and Diana has a Hello Kitty tote bag. Not to mention that many of the characters' tattoos are 21st Century designs (Jenny's stylized BUTTerfly, for instance).

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes