5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Every dialogue in Chrono clock was heartwarming. There was nothing cringe. Especially the sister route with the little girl. I still remember it and I still remember tearing up.
About Happymaher, I never played it so I dont know about that one.
I'm currently going through Happymaher and its one hell of a ride. Scenarios can get so random its hilarious. Currently on the self-proclaimed sister route before going to the actual sister route. I haven't gotten to the core part it would seem as it seems the recommended first three girls are only the beginning but it already hinting there is a more serious side amongst the humor.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
well, i almost to be bore to death with the happy rout's and the hentai scene here were the most skip-able thing in games i ever see....darkness is more appealing in game's of this author and this game is not-include. Also the incest here is a lie, if you here for this, that game is not for your's eye's.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
It's technically true that there are no relations between blood relatives, but the writing definitely caters to an incest fetish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, i know that, i'm ton sure if it's still can call it incest. wel....perhaps in Kokoro mind that might be true, but i think it's kind of misleading to have this tag on the game.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm so i look into this VN because i see it have mind control tag on ryuugames but when i check vnbd there no mind control tag at all... still after read the description i belive it have to involve something about mind control for H-screen (?) I would like to invest my time into this game but i don't know if mind control part is large enough to try.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hmm so i look into this VN because i see it have mind control tag on ryuugames but when i check vnbd there no mind control tag at all... still after read the description i belive it have to involve something about mind control for H-screen (?) I would like to invest my time into this game but i don't know if mind control part is large enough to try.
Well, there is mind control, but not violent one. Also almost all the story goes around mind control. All the game kind of boring, but there is some moment's that actually give some good emotion .

• Red Heart

Lensitryx

Jul 8, 2022
There is technically mind control, I won't elaborate much but it's kind of like fabricating memories, and like souldray said, it's not really the violent one where the girls are led to willingly offer themselves to the MC, as their feelings are still genuine despite the "mind control" going on.

• Wow

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Well, there is mind control, but not violent one. Also almost all the story goes around mind control. All the game kind of boring, but there is some moment's that actually give some good emotion .
There is technically mind control, I won't elaborate much but it's kind of like fabricating memories, and like souldray said, it's not really the violent one where the girls are led to willingly offer themselves to the MC, as their feelings are still genuine despite the "mind control" going on.
Thanks guys for the info i will look into this [peaceful mind control] last since it mark as [Long] about gameplay. I still have pretty more of Mind control VN to finish like those from Brand: Liquid.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
yeah it has mind control as plot device but you'll see it's more of a benevolent one than malevolent. tbf MC can definitely go the malevolent route but he's not raised that way which is also a big plot point.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes