5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 30, 2021
Hey the game looks good !
sees Sekai Project
Yeah no, thanks. Chronoclock's localization was so bad even I who don't speak fluent japaneze could tell how shit it was. Fuck you SP.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
..... how tf does it take you 5 years to translate, and port something.... like you could just rebuild the whole game in ren'py in half that time lol. And that would be with like 2-3 people too.
Do not ask me. :D
NekoNyan are the ones porting and translating shit, and they are still faster than Sekai Project only translating vns and using their original engines. It's kinda baffling how much time they take. You would think 3 years like in this case is plenty already, right? But this is even reasonably fast for SP as a company. That is exactly why i hate them at this point. Not the only reason, btw. But for sure the biggest one. Oh, and they did lose rights to vns they wanted to release because they couldn't get them out fast enough before. So that in itself is kind of amazing...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Do not ask me. :D
NekoNyan are the ones porting and translating shit, and they are still faster than Sekai Project only translating vns and using their original engines. It's kinda baffling how much time they take. You would think 3 years like in this case is plenty already, right? But this is even reasonably fast for SP as a company. That is exactly why i hate them at this point. Not the only reason, btw. But for sure the biggest one. Oh, and they did lose rights to vns they wanted to release because they couldn't get them out fast enough before. So that in itself is kind of amazing...
As they should lose the rights lol.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Can we rename the MC?
Just asking wile downloading...for me thats a female name ^^

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Before you play the game, I recommend running "cmvsConfigNet.exe" (inside the same folder as the game's .exe), and changing the internal resolution from 720p (the default) to 1080p (or above if possible). This will give you a smoother font.

You might as well change any other setting you like here too, since the in-game settings menu is missing some options.

qweqwe.png

For reference, the same font, with the same font settings, but one internally rendered at 720p and another at 1080p. (Yes, the 720p one looks bigger and more legible here when the samples are downscaled, but at 100% zoom it looks blurry, and you can apply the BOLD option to the font itself in the settings if you want it to be fatter. This works well in 1080p, but looks horrible in 720p).

720p
720p.png
1080p
1080p.png

Last edited:

Mr Vexu

Jun 26, 2019
Why anonfile version has 2.87GB size whereas mixdrop version has 2.67GB size?
I am no expert on the sites but for what i remember someone telling me is that Anonfiles calculates the file size differently i think it had something to do with compression but not sure , anyways should be the same vn either way ^^

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
Before you play the game, I recommend running "cmvsConfigNet.exe" (inside the same folder as the game's .exe), and changing the internal resolution from 720p (the default) to 1080p (or above if possible). This will give you a smoother font.
Isn't it just for windows resolution? Shouldn't be any difference in fullscreen.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Isn't it just for windows resolution? Shouldn't be any difference in fullscreen.
You can literally see the difference for yourself in the images I provided, not sure how you can say "There's no difference". Yes, the screenshots were taken in fullscreen.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
This sounds sad, is it sad? I'm only interested in the Sister route

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
How's this compared to Happymaher and Chrono Clock? I remember now i didn't manage to clear both of em because some of the dialogue are too cringe. I guess i'm getting old.
Every dialogue in Chrono clock was heartwarming. There was nothing cringe. Especially the sister route with the little girl. I still remember it and I still remember tearing up.
About Happymaher, I never played it so I dont know about that one.

Reactions: Kuronekonyaa
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes