• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
One of the writers from Chrono Clock is the main writer for this but was uninvolved with Hapymaher, so you may not enjoy this.
Sometimes the same writers can have very different quality in different works. I suspect it's quite different from Chrono Clock (which was marred by disgustingly bad translation to boot) anyway given it's much more focused on hentai.

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
Strange, uncensored (i.e. 18+) version on ryuugames has 4,39GB size whereas here it has 2.67GB with 18+ patch having only 76MB size. Why there are this difference in size? Are you sure 18+ patch wasn't corrupted during download? There is huge amount of hentai as I heard so having only 70+MB extra pics and voices seems suspicious to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

Sep 30, 2017
Strange, uncensored (i.e. 18+) version on ryuugames has 4,39GB size whereas here it has 2.67GB with 18+ patch having only 76MB size. Why there are this difference in size? Are you sure 18+ patch wasn't corrupted during download? There is huge amount of hentai as I heard so having only 70+MB extra pics and voices seems suspicious to me.
My upload is smaller because I used the ultra preset with 7zip which resulted in a better compression while ryuugames used winrar, which has worse compression results. As for the 18+ patch, thats exactly what I got from denpasoft.

And no, it wasnt corrupted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just letting everyone know, if you want the 18+ content, the game is not pre-patched and you need to download the patch and install it yourself. I would've included it with the game but I didn't realize it wasn't already 18+ by default because Sekai project is stupid and is apparently incapable of including an all ages tag on the product page with a link to the patch.:HideThePain:

Please do not tell my wife
Don't lie... she plays them with you XP

Anyway, any idea when the other game with same setting but twincest will be likely to release? (full blood.... mmmmm)

Aoi Tori:

edit: just realised it has a different english publisher.

sarmathal

Apr 3, 2020
For the Sekai Prokect/Denpasoft version of the game the following issues exist and Sekai Project/Denpasoft can not guarantee they will be fixed:
  • Loading a save from the title screen would cause the title bar to have previous title bar text inside.
  • Song titles are in Japanese.
  • The videos contain Japanese text and do not have English translations.
  • SD Art contains Japanese text and does not have English translations.
  • Nude sprites have mosaics.
Another botch job by Sekai Project. Glad I didn't buy it.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Hapymaher was one of the few multiple ending games with a "true ending" that I actually liked. And I *hate* true endings.

Perhaps I can look forward to this.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Is this one of those where the sex scenes are only 1 or 2 pictures but the sex is pretty long?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Don't lie... she plays them with you XP

Anyway, any idea when the other game with same setting but twincest will be likely to release? (full blood.... mmmmm)

Aoi Tori:

edit: just realised it has a different english publisher.
One that usually ports everything to unity to boot. But they are still faster than SP, normally. Took SP 3 years to do this, NN only anounced that one last year. But maybe i'm just too fed up with Sekai Project's shit at this point and make it sound worse than it is. Then again, they took 5 years for some vns in the past, so maybe i'm still pretty fair.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
One that usually ports everything to unity to boot. But they are still faster than SP, normally. Took SP 3 years to do this, NN only anounced that one last year. But maybe i'm just too fed up with Sekai Project's shit at this point and make it sound worse than it is. Then again, they took 5 years for some vns in the past, so maybe i'm still pretty fair.
..... how tf does it take you 5 years to translate, and port something.... like you could just rebuild the whole game in ren'py in half that time lol. And that would be with like 2-3 people too.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes