• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Ren'Py Alternative/ Second save location for RenPy 7.7.1 / 8.2.1 SDK in Android Ports

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
You can also use something like this somewhere in your code
#update pem fix:
init 1 :
$ build.game_only_update = False
just asking can we add above code in ren'py 8.2.1 file? to applied this to all game port.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
Some people WANT to have the ability to use updates.
I mean to ask as can we add that code to my ren'py folder. So i dont need to edit option file in game folder everygame everytime. Not meaning for wills to add to his file.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I mean to ask as can we add that code to my ren'py folder. So i dont need to edit option file in game folder everygame everytime. Not meaning for wills to add to his file.
Will literally told you how to do that.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
Will literally told you how to do that.
OK, this probably my mistake to understand what will said. i just want to confirm that can i edit my ren'py file to apply that to all cause i not expert in coding.
Sorry if i offend you or anyone, that is not my intension.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
OK, this probably my mistake to understand what will said. i just want to confirm that can i edit my ren'py file to apply that to all cause i not expert in coding.
Sorry if i offend you or anyone, that is not my intension.
Yes, just literally in any .rpy file.
init 1 :
(4 spaces)$ build.game_only_update = False

Reactions: doujin1