4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
The dia de los muertos make-up is super hot and invokes memories of my time in highschool :ROFLMAO:

But seriously other than that these are the ugliest women I've seen in a while. Is it purposeful? I get it's femdom centered but holyshit its butt-chinned women and an MC with a soft ass jaw. WTF?

I want to be dominated by a beautiful woman not a $2 tranny.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
the only one with a female face in this game is just mc lol

it would be innovative if this game presents the mc as dominant and the trans or futas as dominated or submissive.
For my part, I don't know any game where the trans or futas are submissive to the mc, if anyone knows any please tell me which one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Laehtsia
Mar 29, 2021
Alterlife: Because when life gives u lemons, forget about making lemonade and instead escape to a secluded island filled with beautiful women and sexual fetishes! But seriously, let's hope the game promotes healthy sexual exploration and personal growth. The game looks interesting, will keep an eye on this one.

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
I liked what there was so far, but there may be a few too many mechanics to balance around like needing to brush your teeth and how the energy might work.

Reactions: Matt's Games

david3321

Jul 1, 2018
Nesta versão, pelo menos, o MC é bastante reativo. Ele pode recusar os avanços dominantes das meninas, mas ainda não se afirma. Precisa da próxima atualização para ver se há um caminho dom.
[/CITAR]
muito obrigado pela explicação

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes