4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Liked the game a lot for a 0.1 version although I hope to see a nice face behind that masked woman someday. Saw on your Patreon that you've been working on next update but are having some difficulties in real life.Hope all gets better for you. After viewing some of your posts here I get the feeling you're a bit of a perfectionist,please don't let that hold up your release times,almost all games require a few bugfixes over time.There will always be complainers and attention seeking trolls in this forum but many of the rest of us appreciate all the efforts game devolopers put into their games that are freely offered here. So thanks and looking forward to next update.

Reactions: Dane Christiansen

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Liked the game a lot for a 0.1 version although I hope to see a nice face behind that masked woman someday. Saw on your Patreon that you've been working on next update but are having some difficulties in real life.Hope all gets better for you. After viewing some of your posts here I get the feeling you're a bit of a perfectionist,please don't let that hold up your release times,almost all games require a few bugfixes over time.There will always be complainers and attention seeking trolls in this forum but many of the rest of us appreciate all the efforts game devolopers put into their games that are freely offered here. So thanks and looking forward to next update.
Thank you so much for this comment, it really means a lot to me and I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner. I have some difficulties in real life, but it's mostly exhaustion from lack of sleep and beating myself for not being able to work more :)

Hm, I think you have the right idea about me, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but that's not why the update is taking so long. The real problem is not enough time, because I have a full time job and my computer is a bit old, so my 8GB graphics card is just too slow for DAZ. Hopefully I can get a 16GB graphics card in the near future, then I should be able to work in DAZ faster and develop updates sooner. So please bear with me, the conditions are not the best at the moment, but I'm still working on it.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Thank you so much for this comment, it really means a lot to me and I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner. I have some difficulties in real life, but it's mostly exhaustion from lack of sleep and beating myself for not being able to work more :)

Hm, I think you have the right idea about me, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but that's not why the update is taking so long. The real problem is not enough time, because I have a full time job and my computer is a bit old, so my 8GB graphics card is just too slow for DAZ. Hopefully I can get a 16GB graphics card in the near future, then I should be able to work in DAZ faster and develop updates sooner. So please bear with me, the conditions are not the best at the moment, but I'm still working on it.
If you don't give up and keep going, you'll already be doing better than many, many devs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l8x_76

Done2

Feb 22, 2023

It's totally understandable. Can only say I'm looking still very forward to this game :).

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
I really appreciate it, comments like this make my day! I hope to be able to return the favor and hopefully in the not too distant future :)
When is the next update? And it would be great if the sexual positions in the videos are placed from different angles so that we can see everything

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
When is the next update?
Everything related to the update is on my patreon.

And it would be great if the sexual positions in the videos are placed from different angles so that we can see everything
You mean like switching between different angles? If so, then it's something I've thought about, but haven't fully explored yet. I'm already doing very explicit scenes where you really see the details of what's going on. E.g. when MC licks someone's body part, you can see his tongue right in the part he licks, so even without different angles, the scenes are always very explicit and very detailed. But, I will definitely look into it and if it can be done in a way that does not disrupt the flow of the dialogue, then at least in the scenes where it makes sense I will try to add 1 or more angles.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Game, accorging to silence, abandoned.
I may not be very active on this site, but I'm very active on my patreon where I post weekly updates on the progress of the game. So no, the game is not abandoned, I work on it every single day. It's just a lot of work and I don't have as much time as I need.

Reactions: ItzSpc
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes