• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lostlost1

Jul 26, 2018
I have. I can more around the map and fight enemy's but the screen is black so i cannot see where i am going. Version 7.0

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Not sure if it has been reported yet, but when i went to do the lost son quest, the quest to gather herbs and find panties triggered out of nowhere. Also, i got an extra quest notebook. May want to have the dungeon escape route from the mayors place brighter than it is.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
lostlost1 Have you tried a completely fresh installation of this version, yet? Or did you just copy and paste it into the old version?

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Maybe they're not compatible ... I couldn't load my old saves. They didn't get detected from the game on my game start in this version. I had to completely start anew.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
this is a fan made one. there is no official walktrough
but you can alwais use the notebook for hints or tips on where to go next if you forget well most of the time.
thats no walkthrough

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
jimbobdon
Heat Shina up with Eve's boob massage, then begin your special skills with Shina, when she got buffed by Eve. Keep this up, until you drain your opponent. Go to the next stage of actions, when Shina is ready for it.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I haven't playd since i lost my save i think it was 2 update after the end of first part i think i should replayed it soon i wait since i do no like to replayed think too soon after i played it. But i think it start to be ok

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Well ... the new 3d models are much better than the drawn pics. Nothing against your painting skills Bindles, they had their own charme! ;)

Reactions: tonicase24
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes