RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
when i go to meet morlana in Ilora town to adventure guild, i cant move after text end. can you fix it?
+1 same here, arrived in irora notebook says find morlanda best bet in town's inn yet the inn is empty, when i went east of town to the brothel char got stuck after conversation.. whats up with that?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Same, got stuck when looking for Morlana. Strange game, I mostly keep playing to see where the plot goes, because it's been a weird ride so far. Guess we'll have to wait for a update.

notaname000

Oct 28, 2017
I am completely stuck right at the beginning. The woman sent Amy to seal off the teleporter thing and then asks me to go get Amy and come back, but I can't find Amy anywhere. It seems I've searched every place and talked to everyone multiple times. Please help, thanks.

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I am completely stuck right at the beginning. The woman sent Amy to seal off the teleporter thing and then asks me to go get Amy and come back, but I can't find Amy anywhere. It seems I've searched every place and talked to everyone multiple times. Please help, thanks.
Have you checked the temple and the Inn?
also Juka's home is a good place to check from time to time

Also I think you are on the rat killing quest right?
You are at the temple and Jade asks you while you wait for Amy
to deal with the rat problem that is outside, Just kill rats till you get
an event that stops you to stop killing rats.

Also I love this game, it is maybe the best game I have ever made, well the first was really good too.
Be sure to support the game on patreon if you like it.

M

Mhax

Has anyone got a link for version 6.3 which was just realised?
Also if someone could post the change log of 6.3 it would be appreciated.

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

is for patreons only so I would apprcate not to post it here until it becomes public.
But you can play 6.2

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

is for patreons only so I would apprcate not to post it here until it becomes public.
But you can play 6.2
Thanks for update, it is apprectiated. But if we find or given the newer version will post it.

Reactions: superelmo

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
So what is actually in this game? I see the gender bender which is interesting but is there like CG or is this entirely text based? All the genre says for me is "Erotic Adventure"

Reactions: lofi
Feb 21, 2018
I'll pass on this one. i played the first one. it had an interesting story. it's just the massive amount of poor grammar and that the developer decided not to improve it and leave it as is...

Reactions: superelmo

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'll pass on this one. i played the first one. it had an interesting story. it's just the massive amount of poor grammar and that the developer decided not to improve it and leave it as is...
I think overall the writing has imrpoved,
And once this game is finished there will be a remake of the Original in the same engine.

do you have skip for text
There is no skip text in this game yet.

So what is actually in this game? I see the gender bender which is interesting but is there like CG or is this entirely text based? All the genre says for me is "Erotic Adventure"
There are pics for the erotic scenes in the game and some event's if they are to your liking I don't know.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
I think overall the writing has imrpoved,
And once this game is finished there will be a remake of the Original in the same engine.

There is no skip text in this game yet.

There are pics for the erotic scenes in the game and some event's if they are to your liking I don't know.
Okay thanks, I just wasn't sure because of the lack of images but I may give this a try

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Good game it needs signs or sub-titles with the name of a town or forest. ALso nneds some quality 2d cg's (but that can get pricey with the artists that are popular)

I'm stuck trying to find Juka (sorry I just downloaded that game and played it) I'm in the deep forest got to where the bandits are guarding but cant find anything else other then the book or diary on the table. I did find the cabin with the dead guy, the creepy 'chicken' dude. Even the monster to the far north.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes