RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons: The Change [Final] [Gjbindels]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Good game it needs signs or sub-titles with the name of a town or forest. ALso nneds some quality 2d cg's (but that can get pricey with the artists that are popular)

I'm stuck trying to find Juka (sorry I just downloaded that game and played it) I'm in the deep forest got to where the bandits are guarding but cant find anything else other then the book or diary on the table. I did find the cabin with the dead guy, the creepy 'chicken' dude. Even the monster to the far north.
check the piano instrument. the path will be made clear

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
in version 6.1 how we win? Because the game only say you die before(sorry my wrong, is after) change, i not understand.

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
when version 6.3 be public ?
it will be a while, working on a small side story first for patreons only. then I will work fully on the next update.
I am doing the prep work for it now. but it's still going to take a long time don't expect it this year.

What a mess of a game.
I am sad to hear you did not like the game.
what kind of improvements would you suggest?

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
this is a fan made one. there is no official walktrough
but you can alwais use the notebook for hints or tips on where to go next if you forget well most of the time.

xXKoboldtXx

May 29, 2018
Can i have some help, pls? I stuck on the ship. I talk to the Captain he say i can under the deck if i tired but i don`t find the it. And whit the crew i cant talk.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Updated Alone Amongst Demons The Change Version: 6.4

tfgames site

This update crashes going into fort before the next town. The dialogue slows down to a crawl and then the whole thing fades to black. The new stuff has been cool to this point.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
This update crashes going into fort before the next town. The dialogue slows down to a crawl and then the whole thing fades to black. The new stuff has been cool to this point.
I had no issues. Maybe load an previous save point?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes