RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons [Final] [Gjbindels]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I not understand, i try get the old brothel for shina but shina say no always and i now complete the 2 trial dragons.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think the Twist at the end is true, it makes for a good surprise. Good Plot, it also explains what happened to the missing mother.
It explay why Shina when she meat and defeated his littl brother switched body instead absorbing his life, due the fact Shina couldn drain his brother life force. And Shina alredy know she stoled his brother body. Hopefully to see 3th game as well.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It explay why Shina when she meat and defeated his littl brother switched body instead absorbing his life, due the fact Shina couldn drain his brother life force. And Shina alredy know she stoled his brother body. Hopefully to see 3th game as well.
The Question I have is, did Shina know Juka was her...Brother?. Keeping in mind Juka was meant to be a female at birth but did not turn out that way.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The Question I have is, did Shina know Juka was her...Brother?. Keeping in mind Juka was meant to be a female at birth but did not turn out that way.
Yep. I know I just happy to see Juka/Jukalia/Shina final accepte her/his true eritages.

Since the first at shool Shina/Juka/Jukalia make a little corraction on who killed the dragon. James Great Hero instead of fullish human hero. And no one told him that. neighter The Queen her self didn't commentabout what Shina/Juka/Jukalia dit at her first day.

That name beann there sinse that day. And I thingk The Queen was happy about.

Last edited:

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Yep. I know I just happy to see Juka/Jukalia/Shina final accepte her/his true eritages.

Since the first at shool Shina/Juka/Jukalia make a little corraction on who killed the dragon. James Great Hero instead of fullish human hero. And no one told him that. neighter The Queen her self didn't commentabout what Shina/Juka/Jukalia dit at her first day.

That name beann there sinse that day. And I thingk The Queen was happy about.
I'm not sure about this original heritage. The point is, Juka aka Shina could never confirm, if the story about his heritage is true. He never got informations about his mother. Only from the queen. So there was no independent source of information for Juka and in my opinion, he just got turned into a succubus through mind control, corruption and transformation.
It would be good hooking point for setting a 3rd part of the game, to get Juka to investigate this and find people, who can tell him, what his real heritage is.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It could be good we we was abel to defeat Angel Mone to see the scene win or lose that the could appear Saki and Other sussbus to save the day with angel as well. It mean nothing to mean losing. We fight anemies we supposed to win them, in battel. But I don''t see it anywhere. I would be goo if there if we alredy defeat Mone ther were the same scen that she trow them awey. It turn base combat for fuck sake. we need too win. But no ther anti-cheat, when we were able to defeat her. What a west of good satisfaction to beat her up. Someone need to remove that.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I'm not sure about this original heritage. The point is, Juka aka Shina could never confirm, if the story about his heritage is true. He never got informations about his mother. Only from the queen. So there was no independent source of information for Juka and in my opinion, he just got turned into a succubus through mind control, corruption and transformation.
It would be good hooking point for setting a 3rd part of the game, to get Juka to investigate this and find people, who can tell him, what his real heritage is.
Yes, personally I would like it to be true after some independent investigation because I really like the twist. It would be a neat excuse for a third game. "evil smirk". I thought it was confirmed before the Queen, during Juka's Mental battle. Facing his/her inner self which was a Succubus. Sure enough she can accept who she is after her mental comma trial that she went through.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yet another shitty low effort RPGM game with standard assets. Tag the game properly. When you have "Male protagonist" tag, and no other protagonist or transformation tag, I expect to stay a fucking male the whole game.
There no point in that.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In Alone Amongst Demons in the Dormroom next to Shina Bed there is a book that displays the the MC'a Corruption Level, Sex Level and Milking. I pretty much know how to gain corruption poits. However I do not know how to gain the other two stats Sex Level and Milking. How do you increase Sex level?. Or where can you increase your Sex Level and Milking level? especially when your corruption points starts to get to a moderate to high level since it seems Shina remains reluctant to do lewd things for a long time.
just fuck your slave and milk him. The guy you mate bear the portal. You just need do some quest befor.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Humans can't switch body they wil be dead by now after Shina fucked Juka, if she were human he will be alredy dead and like the Queen told to Jukalia if she weren his child he will be alredy dead and only pourblood can switch body and survive like Juka did. And I think Shina know about him and way sing to Juka that he need to go to shool while she go do some stuff in mortal realam? It seam the Queen had alos holypower as well. We need others games about this whole mister the dev build around. The never got exland in datail yet. And also I want know what happend to juka father after his death. and where he is now. Into heaven or in hell?

For corrupting Juka no chancewith mnd control it uslesson someone who had Queen blood in is his Vain. And tall my Whi Shillia called him lil sister? Did she knwo by accidint or arledy knwo from the begining obefor swintching body with Juka back in that cave?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Here is a question,If Juka is Shina's brother/Sister wouldn't he have white hair and red eyes too and not green hair and generic eye colour.Or did Juka just adopt all his looks from his Father even though he should have pureblood demon blood in him from his mother even before the body switch with Juka's sister?

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
Is this the Uncensored version?
The game itself is uncensored. But the media used in it, can be censored at a few points.

Here is a question,If Juka is Shina's brother/Sister wouldn't he have white hair and red eyes too and not green hair and generic eye colour.Or did Juka just adopt all his looks from his Father even though he should have pureblood demon blood in him from his mother even before the body switch with Juka's sister?
I think, it's not completely necessary. We already learned in the two parts of the game, that the purebloods share their hair and eye color. But as I already stated in another post for the 2nd part of the game, it's not 100% sure, if Juka is really the "daughter" of the queen or not.
When you play the 2nd part of the game, you'll notice, that her captured body changes in a way, that doesn't match with a pureblood. But I think, it may be a inconsistency, sajuuk1988 made, when writing the plot. But it also could be a genious turning point for the plot and a hooking point for a third story about Juka's origin.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I love this story..game. The supernatural demon transformation of Juka/Jukalia was engaging,Alone Amongst Demons was my introductioon to the whole Adult Retro Game Niche. I am a huge fan of demons and supernatural so this game led me to Loki's Corruption and Zoe's Temptation. Still trying to figure out what the corruption stat does to Juka/Shina. Lastly,once again I hope Juka is Shina's Sibling even though there might be a chance he is not.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I love this story..game. The supernatural demon transformation of Juka/Jukalia was engaging,Alone Amongst Demons was my introductioon to the whole Adult Retro Game Niche. I am a huge fan of demons and supernatural so this game led me to Loki's Corruption and Zoe's Temptation. Still trying to figure out what the corruption stat does to Juka/Shina. Lastly,once again I hope Juka is Shina's Sibling even though there might be a chance he is not.
You might be surprised, when it comes out. Just play on. You'll know it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes