RPGM - Completed - Alone Amongst Demons [Final] [Gjbindels]

1. 4.00 star(s)

88Michele88

My rating 4 stars!

Why?
    The game it really surprised me in almos in a good unexpected way.
    The story Suppernnatural by Juka Been stuk in demon world in a body that ain't his own, itmake him find out more about things thathe could even possible comprehand.

The plot twist that he found out about his heritage be Queen Succubus son/daugthereven if he kept dening the true. But at least He come out to be a hero/hroine of an entire Underworld.

The only bad was Game Over after we defeat certain enemie where we supposed to lose, but we manage to win enyway, with good eqipment and potion and heling against the Angel who tried to free the slave, She got angry becous we defeated here fair and squair. She call that cheate and there is Game Over. My reaction at this was: "What the hell?" We won with our strenth and game think we cheated? this is Harsh. Without game over thing in battle win it could gaint 5 star but this. Blameng Player by the boss losing batte cheating. Just ruinend it. It would be the best game if ther was a cutscen the same cut scen when Wee lose aganst the Angel when we won the fight to make The Angel look uneatble, but that wasn't the case. Here If we win the fight against specic enmey when we were supposed to lose, when win It game over blaming cheating.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BimboSlutCD

the best succubus game in here, wish there were more like this one. maybe a character creator would be great in it too so you can actually decide the hair color and stuff.

but I like how there is an alternate story with a human character: wish that one was also female or MtF