RPGM Completed Alone Amongst Demons [Final] [Gjbindels]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Simthmaster

Sep 12, 2017
Finally got around to playing his but am unable to as when it starts it comes up with Unable to find file Audio/BGM/BrunuhVille - Tales From The Lost Kingdom - 18 Lua Eterna (Symphonic Metal Ending). I have cheked the folder and the file is in the one mentioned please help

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
I'm totally sure Miria's portrait is actually a male. I've seen that somewhere, but cannot remember where. It's a guy with a sleeveless t-shirt, but I'm racking my brains to remember where tf I saw this one. At first I tought it was one of digital devil saga games, but now I'm not sure anymore.

Gods, now I'm curious where the hell this portrait came from.

Btw, I'm talking about this one if you didn't play the game or doesn't remember anymore.

face.png

Last edited:

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
after talking with the nun about the missing priest i go out but there is no house in the left like the walkthrough said and the gaurd cant let me go north. any help plz? thyank u so much

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm totally sure Miria's portrait is actually a male. I've seen that somewhere, but cannot remember where. It's a guy with a sleeveless t-shirt, but I'm racking my brains to remember where tf I saw this one. At first I tought it was one of digital devil saga games, but now I'm not sure anymore.

Gods, now I'm curious where the hell this portrait came from.

Btw, I'm talking about this one if you didn't play the game or doesn't remember anymore.

View attachment 622580

there is the full picture on the net.
I don't know if it's from a series or not.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Anyone know what version of rpg maker is this im getting an rtp error and i dnot kow witch one to download

Fanople

Sep 20, 2019
Well. It appears I've soft locked myself. I'm playing as Shina right after dyeing her hair but the game seems to think that I'm still playing as Eveline and the last save I had was an hour before.

ShadowSage

Jul 14, 2017
Well. It appears I've soft locked myself. I'm playing as Shina right after dyeing her hair but the game seems to think that I'm still playing as Eveline and the last save I had was an hour before.
I encountered this bug as well - try going back to the bathhouse and interact with the locker to dress Shina, that's what fixed it for me.

ShadowSage

Jul 14, 2017
Can't. A text-box pops up saying "Don't have time to wash myself."
Hmm, for me the lock occurred after the game returns control to Shina in the bathhouse, after Eveline found the arousal-inducing herb and prepared Shina a spiked meal with it. Specifically, when I left the bathhouse without interacting with the locker, the game behaved as if I was still Eveline, freezing completely if I entered Liona and Miria's room. If the locker didn't do it for you, then either the condition is really strict (maybe you saved after you exited the bathhouse, and it's already broken then?) or there's another missing condition I don't know of.

Hope you manage to restore your progress.

Fanople

Sep 20, 2019
Hmm, for me the lock occurred after the game returns control to Shina in the bathhouse, after Eveline found the arousal-inducing herb and prepared Shina a spiked meal with it. Specifically, when I left the bathhouse without interacting with the locker, the game behaved as if I was still Eveline, freezing completely if I entered Liona and Miria's room. If the locker didn't do it for you, then either the condition is really strict (maybe you saved after you exited the bathhouse, and it's already broken then?) or there's another missing condition I don't know of.

Hope you manage to restore your progress.
I appreciate the attempt to help.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
So ... I asume, that you just wanted to leave the bathhouse naked? You little exhibitionist! :3
Well, I know you dilemma. I got myself stuck there years ago. You've got only one choice: Load a previous savegame before leaving the bathhouse and use the locker this time.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Updated Op walkthrough hope it helps
Is there any fast way to level up?. I am at level 12 and I am stuck at the Sin of Wrath Boss, no matter what he attacks me with a spell greater than my HP Points. So no matter what I die, is there any trick that I am missing?.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yet another shitty low effort RPGM game with standard assets. Tag the game properly. When you have "Male protagonist" tag, and no other protagonist or transformation tag, I expect to stay a fucking male the whole game.

Reactions: scoopitypoop123

Kuroh

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone has any save files after Undead Queen boss? or any other save files nearing it. After I beat her we got an event when you touch on the Gate or something, and right after that the game told me to leave but I can't. I got stuck and can't progress at all. Oh I can move around but I can't move between instances, the most I can move is in the area where we fought against transformed Miria. I'm desperate now.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes