Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.24g] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
0.25d=english included, you can download there with google translate and sub to creator(register to site, duh) P.S. or wait till thread load newest

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is it a bug?
I can't make money for lewd service anymore :'<
I have Sage, Water and Coal.

And is there only one lewd scene in the game (non rape)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Just saw on Twitter that the English localized version of .25 is now available.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Game version 0.25e is out.

Since Google Translate isn't perfect, I've also added the changelog unchanged apart from formatting.

Links:

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
sooo, from 23 ver i played, there so much micromanagement of resources added by 3 wandering merchants: you need shit load of cash for 5k worth coffee machine, a some useless overwise resources to sell for monster peddler(different currency for him) and on top of that, you want your cash for map, enchancer slots, lunch box and so on. Additionally you still need resources to farm for inventory slots en masse and wanderers have some sort of "reputation system" which require you to do the action of buying/selling(?) something to them to unlock new stuff, can be done only once per time frame. Plus they have a lot of spawn points which unlocked only by story progression, so you can NOT SEE them even when you actively checking every spot you found + good map markers locked by reputation in peddler. New game start became more grindy/frustrating than ever for completionist soul, tho i very much like the game still :D

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
For completionists sure, but it's hardly required. I usually go out hungry with a empty inventory, work on cumming into bottles, throw them onto the ground to raise the hazard level until it stops working, and then fighting the battles by the skin of my teeth until I get good rolls, and then bring back like 60 5 star garlic per box I take with backpack size the main thing I'm focusing on increasing.

I could have put that effort into just beating that boss.

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
For completionists sure, but it's hardly required. I usually go out hungry with a empty inventory, work on cumming into bottles, throw them onto the ground to raise the hazard level until it stops working, and then fighting the battles by the skin of my teeth until I get good rolls, and then bring back like 60 5 star garlic per box I take with backpack size the main thing I'm focusing on increasing.

I could have put that effort into just beating that boss.
definitely interesting tactic, might weaponize. Few questions tho:
1) do you fight with broken mana bar? cause you farmed wetness previously
2) does it increase the difficulty of actual battle after the procedure? cause having 6 mega urchins on tight map might be too much to bear(when they just zoom around by boosting speed of each other)
3) the reel rolls hard locked each trip from home, so you can't know if it all the way good reels till you try, so you repeat the juice spam each time?
4) what is backpack? you mean inventory space?
5) what the best way you find farming juice? worms? electricity? something else?

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
definitely interesting tactic, might weaponize. Few questions tho: 1) do you fight with broken mana bar? cause you farmed wetness previously 2) does it increase the difficulty of actual battle after the procedure? cause having 6 mega urchins on tight map might be too much to bear(when they just zoom around by boosting speed of each other) 3) the reel rolls hard locked each trip from home, so you can't know if it all the way good reels till you try, so you repeat the juice spam each time? 4) what is backpack? you mean inventory space? 5) what the best way you find farming juice? worms? electricity? something else?
  1. I have been fighting with a broken mana bar. I could probably do it smarter but I beat the game first before thinking with that.
  2. It does increase the hazard level, yes you do often get levels like 6 mega urchins.
  3. You can see your reel rolls, and remove shit ones as you get better ones.
  4. I do mean inventory space
  5. I just jumped into worms a lot. It would be smarter to farm my juice, go back home and then come back out with the juice ready to drop on the ground.
Shotgun midair strikes carried me hard. eventually started using that spinning dive, and late into the game I found the hard drop slam attack.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes